Learn Spanish

Just moved to Barcelona and looking for a language course. can you recommend a center? I prefer groups of professional expats.

Hello NZ777,

While awaiting for guidance, I suggest you drop an ad in the Classifieds section > Language classes in Barcelona, to widen your chances.

Thank you and good luck!
Marjorie :cheers:

You should join Facebook groups from expats living in Barcelona, there are pretty much of those

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory

Hey!
Maybe this reply comes way to late. I´m a colombian Spanish teacher who just moved to Barcelona. The last 6 years I lived in Oslo, Norway and my full time job was as a Spanish teacher. I got a lot of experience and was constantly studying about language acquisition and method and techniques, as well as making materials that I could adapt to my students interests and level. I became so interested and found out courses could be so effective, that I quit at the schools I was working with and started working as a private teacher for groups no bigger than four students in order to do what I thought was right and have more fun! :)
Here I paste references from some of my norwegian students. They´re in norwegian but you can translate with google and at least get an idea.
"Uvanlig engasjert og strukturert lærer. Ambisiøs på elevens vegne." [email protected]
"Kjempefornøyd med MM, Hun er en meget dyktig lærer, kreativ i måten å undervise på, nøyaktig og god til å forklare.... Vi har det moro mens jeg lærer !" [email protected]
"Har du anledning, er dette den beste spanskundervisningen man kan få! Martamaria er virkelig en liten juvel av lærdom. Er nå i Mexico for å lære mer." [email protected]
"En dyktig, posistiv og engasjert lærer. Ingen pugging eller gloseprøver"
[email protected]
"Hun får oss til å prate og praktisere spanskkunnskapene våre på en morsom måte. Det er faktisk GØY å lære spansk av henne" [email protected]
"Metodene hun bruker er effektive, og har gjort at jeg har hatt en bratt læringskurve. Anbefales!" [email protected]
"Levende, grundig og god spanskundervisning. Marta Maria har mine beste anbefalinger !!"
[email protected]

Saludos!

Marta María.