Best Spanish Intensive Language Program in BCN?

Does anyone have any personal experience (or know someone who does) attending an intensive Spanish course in Barcelona?

I am considering attending a course for approximately 6 weeks and would appreciate first-hand feedback on your experience at the school. Things I am interested in are: overall experience quality of teachers, progress, customer service/flexibility, facilities, cost.

School's that I am currently considering:

Don Quijote
IH
ESADE
ENFOREX - i don't know much about this program

Thanks for your input and help!

Any luck with this? I too am looking to start a course ASAP but am struggling to find a course. I know the ESADE class for complete beginners starts the first Monday of every month. Communications with them however have been less than impressive.

Please let me know where you ended up chosing or where you have been recommended.

Cheers.

I attended a 4 week intensive course at 'VersionOriginal' in Dec 1999.  The accommodation found for me was with a family where I was welcomed, but also left for privacy when I needed it. The short sub way ride was fun. The classes were small (only 2 of us on my course as it was 'winter time').. so we got lots of personal attention!  4 hours classroom work/tuition 5 days a week. Lots of homework!  But it brought me from my very basic (the UK nightschool beginners course I attended only got me as far as ordering in a restaurant!)... to a good intermediate level. 
Highly recommend the school and teachers!
(Good fun, younger people too - and organized trips out - 'when' we had some free time).

Buena Suerte!

Ps- The school is on Gran Via - right in the centre of the action!

vjam wrote:

Does anyone have any personal experience (or know someone who does) attending an intensive Spanish course in Barcelona?

I am considering attending a course for approximately 6 weeks and would appreciate first-hand feedback on your experience at the school. Things I am interested in are: overall experience quality of teachers, progress, customer service/flexibility, facilities, cost.

School's that I am currently considering:

Don Quijote
IH
ESADE
ENFOREX - i don't know much about this program

Thanks for your input and help!

I donŽt know any school in Barcelona, but in Madrid I know a school. It calls tildemadrid. Good program, good teachers, good cultural activities.