Exchange student - looking for spanish language schools

Hello, my name is Sindri and Im going to Barcelona next fall as an exchange student. Before school starts I would like to learn spanish for a week or two in an intense language school. Does anyone know a good affordable school?

Best regards,
Sindri

Speakeasy Bcn is the best low-cost school in Barcelona!

Hola Sindri

I just wrote this in a different thread to someone who asked about Spanish lessons:

Hey!
I´m a colombian Spanish teacher who just moved to Barcelona. The last 6 years I lived in Oslo, Norway and my full time job was as a Spanish teacher. I got a lot of experience and was constantly studying about language acquisition and method and techniques, as well as making materials that I could adapt to my students interests and level. I became so interested and found out courses could be so effective, that I quit at the schools I was working with and started working as a private teacher for groups no bigger than four students in order to do what I thought was right and have more fun! :)
Here I paste references from some of my norwegian students. They´re in norwegian but you can translate with google and at least get an idea.
"Uvanlig engasjert og strukturert lærer. Ambisiøs på elevens vegne." karianne[at]bonaparteinterior.no
"Kjempefornøyd med MM, Hun er en meget dyktig lærer, kreativ i måten å undervise på, nøyaktig og god til å forklare.... Vi har det moro mens jeg lærer !" torill98[at]online.no
"Har du anledning, er dette den beste spanskundervisningen man kan få! Martamaria er virkelig en liten juvel av lærdom. Er nå i Mexico for å lære mer." erik.jacobsen[at]nrk.no
"En dyktig, posistiv og engasjert lærer. Ingen pugging eller gloseprøver"
martineholwech[at]hotmail.com
"Hun får oss til å prate og praktisere spanskkunnskapene våre på en morsom måte. Det er faktisk GØY å lære spansk av henne" inger.aronsen[at]gmail.com
"Metodene hun bruker er effektive, og har gjort at jeg har hatt en bratt læringskurve. Anbefales!" pjohanse[at]gmail.com
"Levende, grundig og god spanskundervisning. Marta Maria har mine beste anbefalinger !!"
ingrid.oppeboen[at]nrk.no

Saludos!

Marta María.