Playa Dos Rios near La Ceiba

I found it online its another eco development.  Anybody know anything about this place? Location? Are they on the up and up?  Lots starting at $30,0000.
Have they started building yet or do they want your money before they break ground?

New development. Want your money now to carry forward and on. Win .. Lose ?!? Take the chance.

Nice property.. Yes. Chances I don't take.. Especially in 3rd world countries.. ANYTHING can/could happen. Seen this before over time in Honduras. Can show you that the "big" companies. Corps or developers ... Can make a dream become a horror.

When ANY company says .. Green., watch out. Any say golf course.. Watch out. Push you in ANY way.. Watch out.

Beachfront lots starting at $30,000.00 .. Watch out.

It's a hook to reel you in like a fish. You buy it... I told you so.

Simply look at real estate and look online.. NOT .. The marketers from a foreign land. Look what is going on with someone building, selling,marketing on and in for 6+ years. That person can give you reality.

Cheers

Chris Barrett

Playa Dos Rios is a beautiful Property but take some time to visit La Ceiba and compare locations, companies etc before you decide to part with your hard earned cash. beachfront lots in Playa are $48K and second row $35K.  They have also started breaking ground for 70 Condos on-site.  Many satisfied clients.  But do your research and ask for references and be sure that it is a gated and secure development.