Beach Property

Hello I just wanted to find out if you sell properties by the beach in La Ceiba.

@okumuyi yes I've been selling my beachfront lots, beach view, canal and other properties over the last 18 years. What are you looking for ?

@okumuyi Hello there, welcome !

Is this post addressed to someone in particular ?

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

Okumuyi asked a question

@honduraschris The OP said "you". It is only fair enough to ask who is he/she referring to (members, expat.com, someone he/she wanted to send a private message to ...)

if you sell properties

@okumuyi

Hello:

I have a property for sale directly on a beautiful white sand beach.  It's located on Boca Viejo the safest area East of La Cieba where expats

live.  It's a secluded beach, but there are other homes with electricity, water, internet, etc.  nearby.  It's only 5 minutes from grocery stores, mall,

shopping, hospital and nightlife. 

@susanjleslie

I am Interested. Please send details.

@DineshBatra53

Please contact me via email.

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Inbox contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@susanjleslie Hello,

We don't exactly know what the OP is asking for and to whom !

Please advertise your property in the dedicated section : Housing in Honduras

Thank you

Bhavna

@susanjleslie Hello, are you a real estate agent? I'm selling my beach property in Boca Veija and I'm looking for a real estate agent to help me list it. It's a nice little cabin only 3 minutes to the beach - made from eco-friendly pinewood and concrete. Also has a rooftop with mountain views!

@DineshBatra53 Hello, I have a property for sale in Boca Veija facing the beach.

@okumuyi

Hi:

No I'm not a real estate agent.  But it looks like we are both private parties looking to sell our property on

Boca Viejo.  Mine is actually in Boca Viejo on Satuye beach.  Maybe a realtor will respond to us.

Susan

hello everyone,

@ Okumuyi,

Please create an advert in the Housing in Honduras section of the website to advertise your property. You may also find a list of Real Estate professionals in the Real estate in Honduras section of the business directory. Feel free to contact them and enquire.

Regards

Bhavna