Past Roatan expats looking to return

It's twenty some years since we lived on Roatan and we know it's changed a lot, but after a recent visit, the island once again called out to us. Some of you might remember us, Joe & Nancy. We were at Fantasy Island and The Yacht Club, rented Marion's house in Brick Bay also house sat for the Freise.
Anyway, l'm ready to retire and perhaps do a little veterinary work or just fish. Any reasonable rents or house sitting available?

Hi aecrealdoc,

Welcome to expat-blog, and thank you for your introduction!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Honduras section.

Don't hesitate to share your experiences, and ask question on the Honduras forum, it could help. :)

Regards,

David.

[moderated: no free ad. please post in housing section. thanks.]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello,
Responding to posts from six years ago is a new one for me!! Hoping this message finds you and your wife well on Roatan. My recent two weeks at Fantasy Island and from one end to the other, mostly on foot or the back of a banana truck ha. Punta Gorda and the people stole my heart, just perfect.
I met a nice gang one afternoon at Oak Ridges patio pub, BJ's Backyard was the name. Met a fantastic group of expats enjoying life and my world has changed.
Currently renovating my home to accommodate a rental unit. Hoping and dreaming to rent out upper and lower, move to Roatan 6 months a year, be happy, then stay full on with warm beautiful people in Paradise.