Is 3000 AED plus accommodation are sufficient to servive in Dubai?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone advise, if 3000AED monthly plus accommodation are sufficient to servive in Dubai.

I am scaring as I read on this blog that Duba. Is very expensive. I want to know how much salary would b sufficient to servive a couple in Dubai also.

Please reply asap so that I can take decision accordingly.
Your advise would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks

Dear all, please reply as your advise and guidance can make difference in my life.

I would be really thankful to all.

Thanks

Hi chandershekhar8765,

Your post is still very new,  so a little more patience please . ;)

Meanwhile, i suggest you to have a look to the topics debated lately about work/salaries in Dubai. I advise you to browse through the topics here : https://www.expat.com/forum/431-22-cost … dubai.html

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

dear its not at all enough taking into view the cost per living expenses here

I will get free accommodation from company. Will it really nit be a good offer to accept.?

Thanks

for a couple of course not .

free accomodation and what about transport and food if that is not provided u spend around 1000 aed that too if u travel by metro or bus . so practically if u do not have vibes u can save aed 2000 now choice is yours since i feel you want to come. if u r young , un married u can think of few years.

Thanks saurav for your comments. I will rethink before accepting this offer.

just limit ur epense 20dirams / day!

I ll give you the break up monthly wise
food exp if you are a couple only Dh 1300
telephone charges dh 350, misleneous exp max dh 300    so total expenses dh 2000  balance dh 1000 . Better you stay in India you have at least a better life

if you are a fresher, and ready to sacrifice social life and savings, i feel it would be a good start to your career. i know people who started with that salary which also included their accomodation.. now masha Allah, they are earning 4 times of what they started with and that too within 2 years time. if you want to make your career, i would say jump in, all you need is exposure..
All da best..  :top: