Is AED 6,500 enough for a family ?

I'd like to know if i could live with a monthly salary of AED 6,500 in Dubai. I'm married and have 1 child (2 years) and my contract will be outsourced so i have no allowances or anything paid by my employer all i get is the AED 6,5500, air tickets for myself only and medical insurance for me.
Noting that i'm working in Egypt and i have banking experience for 8 years and have MBA.

It's very low... u wouldn't manage to survive half of the month. . U need at least double that salary

dear mohamed,
wer wil u be located. Surprisingly different emirates have different cost of living. if you can stay in sharjah/ajman rents will be much less compared to dubai. And travel everyday to dubai for work, it may work.
Having said that you will have to follow a tight budget thereafter.

Hope this helps you,

Regards

Dear Abraham, i guess that the difference in rent will be paid in transportation specially after raising the petrol's price. Also i can't share room or flat as my family will be with me.
I guess that the reason behind this salary is that I'm outsourced but i believe it won't be sufficient.

I don't think you can sponsor your family if you make that salary. I think it has to be 10k.  That amount is low for two people, let alone to support a child.

Hi Mohamed
I REALLY do NOT recommend it. Living in Dubai is VERY expensive and you often need to pay rent up front. Food, electric etc... Utilities are also expensive. To afford it you would need to live in a pretty small, not well maintained flat in a not so good area. Once your child grows schools are expensive or if cheaper they're of very low quality. This year they are increasing the cost of petrol and also adding 5% sales tax to everything, plans are also apparently in pipeline to introduce income tax which makes any salary a whole lot less desirable. Best of luck but I don't think it's best choice especially if you have MBA. why not look at education? Teaching? It's better money and usually comes with better conditions fir family members.

Thx Kmarbar. I already rejected the offer and looking for something better

not at all Enough. Accomodation is very costly . You wont get 1BHK in this amount. If accomation paid , then you can manage.

Dear Mohamd, you can come and stay for 1 year then bring your family.