New Delhi-Gk-I, I'm Vibrant and love travelling, cooking, partying

Hey,

I'm working In Delhi for the last 1 year as a Training manager. Love to meet people from different Nationalities/ Culture to be freinds.

Love cooking, travelling, exploring new places...learning languages...wine, partying...playing Tennis/badminton. looking for like minded people who are outgoing as well.

Sam

Hello and welcome to Expat.com, sam-ban :)
Thanks for your presentation.
I hope you'll very soon make nice contacts on the forum.
Don't hesitate to browse the forum and participate in a few discussions :)
Cheers
Arlette

sam
nice to hear from you on the expat forum. im varun friends call me "V" , im living in east of kailash near gk , i work as a fashion designer, id love to hangout with u sometime and we can go out n party too i have a circle of expat mats whom we can hang out with, do tell me if ur up for it i can be reached at 9810983575
cheers
varun

Well, I'll be over there in a few months, I'll be eager to meet up with different people when I settle down.

count me in if you have a meet-up : )

Hi Sam..
Go through the link to see my post in case you wanna join.

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … 44277.html

Do let me know if you wanna join.
Cheers x

Hi, I am new in Delhi, friends are welcome!

Hi Sam !!

This is Shalaj from Delhi... i teach theatre to small, street kids here and have been with them for the last 4 years now... i luv meeting new people from diff cultures, travelling and hanging out with friends.

Would luv to know u more ...

Cheers !

hey i too stay in GK-1 and share same intrests like u except cooking.... i am big time paty buff and love to travel and chcck new places love to meet new people from different places and cultures...

What the hell of these ...Once they find one, they begin to wage their tails...!

starkhan wrote:

uffffffffffffffffff

:huh:

count me in if there is a gathering!!!

been looking to meet up with expats since i arrived here!!!

Bally :-)

Hey Sam,

Well then just meet up sometime here in delhi Itself!
and party!