Hi to all expats!

Hello I am Zeynep from Turkey.

I am not new at all to Delhi but new to the Expat.com, unfortunately just find this nice website.

I have been studying and living in Delhi since 2011, beginning was bit hard but now I have a happy life. If you don't judge, complain and manage to see India withing its own beauties, challenges and colors it is very good country and experience.

Best wishes to all :-)

Hello Zynp and welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your contribution :)

Regards

Karen :)

Thanks a lot for warm welcome :-)

Dear zynp..
u r welcome to india/delhi.

i believe u will find good company thr.

hoping u the best.

i invite you to mumbai, people are really good in mumbai

Welcome..i too live in new delhi..i am not a localite..but with time i started to feel that its a nice place.
Take care

HI wassup, Im Danny..was away abroad in Singapore, London, Canada, and now Delhi..Let me tell you,this is the first time for me bearing a weather like this..But all in all,good food, good people!!If you guys wanna hang out sometime..Do let me know

Hello Z

You have summed up India in one line quite beautifully. If you disregard India's obvious problems it is quite an all right place
I am also not new to Delhi, but lived in Mumbai and London over 18 years. Now I have moved to Delhi and work here. I have just joined this blog. Delhi has layers of history as much as Istanbul is. There are lovely books written by foreigners on Delhi. The latest one by Sam Miller is a good one

Hope you are doing well in Delhi

cheers
z

Hi Zynp,
Welcome to Delhi, India. As I born here in Delhi, so can imagine how foreign people have first day worst experience but I guess its a part of every person who visit unknown place but day by day we are getting used too of that place.
I hope that you are having good time.
Greetings
Sachin

Most of the expats visit Delhi  ... Why no Mumbai ?  :(:joking:

taani there are more than 3000 expats registered on Bombay expats community on fb alone. There are many there but yes more are jn Delhi

Been here since 2011 myself, in Ahmedabad and just shifted with my company to Delhi.  I agree, if you can see past the madness, there is a lot to appreciate here.

indeed true Devfoster. If you are new to the city we can catch up after the new year. meanwhile, here is wishing you a happy new year

its complicated  :/

Taani wrote:

Most of the expats visit Delhi  ... Why no Mumbai ?  :(:joking:

its complicated  :/

Hi, I'm madeline. I born in India
Now I'm in USA and feeling homely in this forum...

Hi Zynp

Welcome ! I do agree that initial days are quite tough in any Country as an Expat. Me too had a very hard time in Indonesia specially with the language part. :)  Now after 5 years every thing is cooooool. I miss India...

@Delhi_rocks ..its not  :huh:

Welcome! hearty greetings

Hi devfoster. How are you feeling in new delhi? I find it great and lively! Do you?