Learn hindi and looking for a maid

hello everyone.im mimi , 21 yrs.im come from vietnam to living here with my boyfriend.i living in a big villa that has many rooms so i really need a maid.can someone please help? also i am looking for new friends new peoples to learn more experience..and also i really need english or hindi teacher coz i wanna work in the orphanages for fun cause i really love the kids..and i think that they dont speak english so thats why i wanna learn hindi.i would love to learn english at the same time both of languages because my english not very good.please contact me by my email,[email protected],,,maybe you guys will see something interesting in me..

Hello Mimi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the New Delhi forum.

Concerning the maid, you should post an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section. It shall help.

For the hindi/english teacher, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the New Delhi classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thank you so much

Hi...I am from Delhi.
I speak English and Hindi.
Though I am not professional teacher but if there are 2 or more people are ready to learn together I am ready to give some lessons on weekends and I can help in finding good learning material for Hindi.
I won't accept any money for this.
But this is possible only on weekends as I could get free times on weekends only.

- Lucky.

Hey i can teach you normal hindi..which u can use in daily routine.
And ya...i am also looking for some friends here..as m new to delhi and will be leaving for abroad soon...so in between thinking to utilise goood time.

And which area u live in..may b if u can tell me the area there are chances that we will be able to tell u abt maids in a better way.
Thanks

i have mailed u please check it

although my mail id is [email protected] .if u did't recieve then also tell me.

Hi,

Nice to hear from you. For Flat and Maid I cant help. But definitely I can help you for learning Hindi and English. Do call me  any time at +91-9873883977  or mail me at [email protected].

Choleshwar

hey mimi what are you getting on...i would like to teach english as well hindi...hindi and english is so easy domt worry....where are u living in [email protected] its my email id u can ....

Hi Mimi

chào đón

I can help you! you can contact me through this blog and Yes my hindi is really good as I'm also well versed in related Dialects of hindi, I can treat you with classes of hindi on weekends for free!