Zawiyat Al-Dahmani good place?

Hi,

Considering all that is going on in Libya at the moment is there any place that is safe? Can anyone tell me if Zawiyat Al-Dahmani is a good neighborhood? My husband was offered a job and he is going to be staying in this neighborhood close to Zawiyat health center.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thank you!

Situation everywhere in Tripoli is tense, but as expats it's best you prolong your trip for Libya.

Zawiyat Al-Dahmani is from the bestest places in Tripoli .. good place

Thank you for the feedback!

most important is to stay close to work and minimize movement in the city, the area is not bad overall.

In my opinion, Zawiat Dahmani is a great place to live and work. You will be close to numerous cafes and supermarkets (like Souk Mahari). It is closer to the center of town so depending on where he is working, the commute should not be too bad. We have our office in this area and are loving it.

but if ure ejyptian

Zawyet Addahmani is such a nice place esp if you work there, too. If you are gonna be loving there, it is absolutely the right choice. However, I see that most foreigners that I have worked with prefer Janzour and Sarraj as residence, while for work, they prefer Bin Ashor, Noflyeen, and Hay Alandalus. As one member here mentioned, you'd better pick a place where it is very close to work so you can minimize any kinda risk whatsoever.

thank you everyone!