Hi..anyone in Surabaya :D ??

Hi guys :D

How you doing ?
will be nice to know you all :D
My name is Sissy A. Lukitasari, i'm 20 years old

i live in Surabaya, so anyone stay in Surabaya and have a plan to do hang out :p ?? come on, we can do gathering together :D

CU :)

Hi Sissy !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

hi

Hi sissy..

welcome to Expat.com! I live in Surabaya as well. Actually, we have a plan to meet up on Sept 14th at the Loop. Feel free to join us. :)

nene_chan wrote:

Hi sissy..

welcome to Expat.com! I live in Surabaya as well. Actually, we have a plan to meet up on Sept 14th at the Loop. Feel free to join us. :)

oh , really ?
thanks for the invitation btw :)
let me know, in what time you will meet up on Loops ?

Muchas Gracias :D

sissyemodz wrote:
nene_chan wrote:

Hi sissy..

oh , really ?

Hi, sissy..

Which part of Surabaya do you live? Some members have a plan to meet up on Saturday, Sept 14th, about 6pm at The Loop, near PTC/Supermall.  Can you pm me your number? :)

nene_chan wrote:
sissyemodz wrote:
nene_chan wrote:

Hi sissy..

oh , really ?

Hi, sissy..

Which part of Surabaya do you live? Some members have a plan to meet up on Saturday, Sept 14th, about 6pm at The Loop, near PTC/Supermall.  Can you pm me your number? :)

Hi :)
Sorry before , i cant join with you all guys at weekend later
I got some bussiness for next weekend

Hehe
Maybe next time OK?? :)

This is my email [email protected]

You can text me over there, :)