HI I'M LOOKING FOR CONTACT LOST FRIEND

HI I'M LOOKING FOR CONTACT LOST FRIEND HIS NAME IS JORAM GERMANIAN MIX INDON LIVING IN JAKARTA, HE IS GERMAN. IF U KNOW ABOUT HIS CONTACT PLS TELL ME ASAP, TX

perhaps a photo or last seen bit of information. Also lower your typing case so it does not look harsh and rude.

Good luck finding him.

sylvia jane wrote:

HI I'M LOOKING FOR CONTACT LOST FRIEND HIS NAME IS JORAM GERMANIAN MIX INDON LIVING IN JAKARTA, HE IS GERMAN. IF U KNOW ABOUT HIS CONTACT PLS TELL ME ASAP, TX

That's not a German name....also you should provide more info about this guy otherwise nobody can help.

mas fred wrote:

JORAM GERMANIAN, odd name.

I believe Jorman was the name of a king of Israel, an unlikely name for someone living/born here,
As for the surname, Germania was the Roman name for what we now know as Germany (give or take), so Germanian would simply refer to someone from that place.

Sounds like someone is playing.

You didn't read it properly.  His name is JORAM GERMANIAN MIX INDON.

Hello Sylvia Jane,

You can also place an ad (free) in our Classifieds section under "Looking for - Missing People"

It will get better exposure there and will remain current, here in the forum it's just going to keep moving toward the back pages as new topics are posted.

yES, Joram is germanian mix indon living in jakarta Indonesia but i lost contact

sylvia jane wrote:

yES, Joram is germanian mix indon living in jakarta Indonesia but i lost contact

Again no helpful reply from you on our earlier posts instead you just repeat what you said before.

you ever find him?