Black American moving to Indonesia

Hello and greetings from America. My name is Steve, just wanted to make some good friends on my way to Indonesia. I am planning to move there for about 6 months to see how much I like it. I have a good friend in Cali who is from Sumatra. I am born and raised in Dallas Texas. So really looking forward to meeting people of all nationalities. I believe the more we explore the more open minded we become to others. I want to explore Jakarta and Bali. I know its alittle different that the states. So hoping to hear from all the nice people on this site. Thanks

Wishing everyone a great day:)

Hi. I'm a white English guy living in Jakarta at the moment.

Jakarta is messy but can be quite an interesting place. I've never been to Bali.

i can accompany you if u will comin to Jakarta tho. :D, i wud like to know more of many expat here tho...
my name is winta! Nice to meet you!

Heyyyy how are you today Greetings from Texas. I will be looking to make some nice friends in Indonesia so sure would love to meet people to hangout with here my ym email lets keep in touch. Thanks

Steve
[email protected]

Hi Everyone!

I'm an Asian from Australia.

Would certainly like to meet everyone who's either in Indonesia or coming to Indonesia!

I was born in Jakarta, but raised in Australia after my parents moved there. And I know nothing about my birthplace! So do introduce me to Jakarta, if anyone is from this City?

Cheers,
REZA

Hello and Greetings from America. I am looking to come to Indonesia in mid October. So I would also be looking to make some new friends. I am Steve from Texas.

hey Steve what's up in Texas? I heard its so hot at this moment there, is it true?

cheers, Rynn.

Hey Steve.. greetings from Jakarta... Hope you'll enjoy your stay here
Rgrds
Cherry

Hi Steve,

How was your experience in Indonesia?
Do you live there now?

I am an African-American who will be visiting there this summer.

Zakhah

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Jakarta :-)
I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Jakarta is a very interesting city to live in, lots of friendly people, you can find almost any kind of food easily, lots of beautiful islands in Indonesia aswell so you can go out and explore on holidays or the weekends.

Traffic is pretty bad, so you might want to do some research on where you'd like to stay at before coming there.

Best of luck :-)

Annie

Hello -> Just to note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ah, right! Thanks Aurelie :-)

As for Steve, I hope you had a great experience in Jakarta and Bali :-)

[Moderated:No free advert on the forum, please.]