Hi! newbie here.

Hello,

I'm novita from Indonesia, just registered to this Expat.com, since I find it so amusing. I'm Indonesian and I'm staying in Jakarta.

I hope to know a lot of people from this forum

thank you :)

Hi kembangnobita!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Welcome then...

Hi, we aim to please! This is overall a very positive and friendly forum. So do enjoy the banter but dont forget to chip in and share your wisdom too :-)

Welcome...hope u get to meet the great people here

thank you for the greetings!

maybe my wisdom is more specialized in culinary stuff. I know lots of good places to eat around Jakarta. :D

I wonder if the forum has somekind of members gathering?

Shaloom expat-blog!

Same here a newbie and wow read a lot of warm welcomes :)

Name is Jay, from the StepMother (IbukotaTiri) city of Djakarta :P and just started living in Bali for a lil bit more than a year, was enlightened to this blog from a mate and hope to establish and expand networks in Bali :)

Greetings and have an awesome week ;)

Salam Damai

some one help me???? for the process of visa..

Hi Jayreh
salam    shalloom       be kheerbe:)

Hi
cairo?  Egypt?  ok  me from Alex. to baghdad to bieurot  suadi Arabia  libya canada  .......at last Charlotte USA  but  only Alex. and Egypt are living in my heart
salahedinhezo

Hello, newbie here :)

Hellow...!
Name is Regia and lives in Jakarta. I was living in the states for 11 years and just recently  moved back to Jakarta.This might sound silly, but I'm still make an adjustment of how this city has changed..esp the traffic. Found this site while browsing and hopefully to make new friends. Cheers ^_^

welcome home :D

kembangnobita wrote:

thank you for the greetings!

maybe my wisdom is more specialized in culinary stuff. I know lots of good places to eat around Jakarta. :D

I wonder if the forum has somekind of members gathering?

Culinary stuff is good enough. Haha
Too bad I'm not in town, but would be glad to invite you for a lunch or dinner when I'm back in April! :)

I organized gatherings when I was back in Jakarta lastyear, but not sure now. Though you can always create a new post for it!

Hope you'll find new friends soon.

Annie
www.endrae.weebly.com

hello novita,
welcome to Expat.com ;-)

:)me too like to know people