Telex visa fee

Hi everyone i would like to ask any one how much cost telex visa for 2 person ,  i will a play for family visa  to bring my family to Indonesia   somebody t old me i should send visa telex to Indonesia Embassy in my country .
so please how much i should pay  this telex.
many thanks

woda wrote:

Hi everyone i would like to ask any one how much cost telex visa for 2 person ,  i will a play for family visa  to bring my family to Indonesia   somebody t old me i should send visa telex to Indonesia Embassy in my country .
so please how much i should pay  this telex.
many thanks

So it means you are here on a working KITAS and now you want your family to stay with you. If so, you should ask your employer to take care of the dependent KITAS, they usually use agents to do that.

I had the following all ready to go Tom, so what the heck...here's to an eco in the room!

Woda, according to your profile you're a chef from Morocco working at the Crown Plaza in Jakarta. 

Normally the HR (human resource) department of companies will handle and process visas for dependents of their foreign employees.

yes there   only just want the cost only .

yes Dear    only just want the cost only .

A KITAS should cost Rp700,000 + photos.
Less than 800 in total.

Agents will add their service charge.

the telex visa is the pre-approval to obtain the KITAS, the person need to collect the telex visa at the embassy overseas then enter Indonesia and then the agent will process the KITAS.

Usually agents handle all from A-Z and the employer is covering all the expenses accordingly. If someone ask you to pay for the telex visa.....so,etching wrong

mas fred wrote:

A KITAS should cost Rp700,000 + photos.
Less than 800 in total.

Agents will add their service charge.

Not really correct, the 1 year KITAS cost Rp 800.000 and MERP 1.000.000

I have to correct myself.

Non E-KITAS is Rp 800.000 and the MERP Rp 800.000

E-KITAS is Rp 1.000.000 and the MERP Rp 1.000.000

happyhour wrote:

I have to correct myself.

Non E-KITAS is Rp 800.000 and the MERP Rp 800.000

E-KITAS is Rp 1.000.000 and the MERP Rp 1.000.000

That price increase made it past me.
I'm going to immigration next week, si I'll snap the price list and post it.

Rates us to make VKSB for 2 months ( 211 ) = Rp . 700,000 per person, and For the extension of every I, II , III = Rp . 700,000 for each time / per person and to explain the extension of IV time = Rp . 950.000 , -

Maybe I missed something but the question was "how much is the cost for a telex visa".  Everyone has responded to how much a Kitas costs and other "residence" documents.  A "telex visa" is NOT only for applying for a Kitas or residence permit.  A "telex visa" is also applicable for a one year business visa and I think for other category of visas that are not related to a Kitas.  From my experience of obtaining multiple Kitas and Business visas, the cost can vary drastically depending on who one uses as an agent.  There also seems to a very drastic difference on what personal and company documents are required for submission for both the Kitas and Business class visa.