Hello :D

hello

i am from korea and i will be arrive at jakarta in this april.

i already have been in jakarta for 2 years before but it is really exciting to go there again.

this time i would like to attend for many communities to meet various people. also i am interested in volunteering.

if you know about good community club or volunteering organizations, plz introduce to me.

and also im interesting in language exchange. any kind of language would be fine.

thanks for your attention. :D

enjoy jakarta !

Hi Jennyyu,

Where in Korea are you? I'm in Ulsan at the moment and will fly to Jakarta April 7th from Incheon. Any chance flying there together? Lol.

i didnt expect to meet someone livine in korea here :D

what a surprise !

im living near by seoul. and i will depature here in the middle of april. it will be late 1~2 weeks than your flight. :(

anyway its nice to meet u here :) salam kenal~

Hello jennyyu.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning volunteering, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Jakarta section - Social (Volunteering) category. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Jennyyu..I got an info about the international organization that doing volunteering in Indonesia, called Dejavato foundation. You can check the website:
http://www.dejavato.or.id/

I knew it from Germany friend who's doing volunteering around my village. There are also foreigners from Japan,Korea who have done volunteering some years ago. They are teaching in school,learning custom in village,etc.

icecreamjohahae wrote:

hi Jennyyu..I got an info about the international organization that doing volunteering in Indonesia, called Dejavato foundation. You can check the website:
http://www.dejavato.or.id/

I knew it from Germany friend who's doing volunteering around my village. There are also foreigners from Japan,Korea who have done volunteering some years ago. They are teaching in school,learning custom in village,etc.

good info, thank you.

thanks for good information :D its very kind of you.

i will read it seriously. hope i have chancet to follow weekend activity

jennyyu wrote:

what a surprise !

im living near by seoul. and i will depature here in the middle of april. it will be late 1~2 weeks than your flight. :(

And the same goes to you!

I'll only be there for a short time but lets meet up for a lunch or coffee!

Annie

Sophie Fisher wrote:
jennyyu wrote:

what a surprise !

Annie

That would be great. Let me know when u come to seoul ^_^

no worries Jenny Yu..I'll be glad to help everyone as long as I know about that. Ya..hope you can join the voluntary program,they have some projects in Indonesia. If you wanna ask more information about Dejavato foundation, you can send them email or call their office. The email address and phone number on the website.
anyway..반가워요 친구야 ^^

Send you a message. Check your inbox :-)

jennyyu wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:
jennyyu wrote:

what a surprise !

Annie

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Send you a message. Check your inbox :-)

jennyyu wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

Annie

i already reply with my contact number. Im expecting to see u in seoul