Hi all….

Heyya…..

I just recently came back after 7 years studied abroad.  Dont have that much friends yet, most of my old friends are either away or busy with their new family. 

looking for new friends to hang out, maybe hit the bar/club, movies, shopping, etc…

I just move to Jakarta last July, so dont know where the good places are. 

drop me a message :D

hi nadia.... welcome back to jakarta:)

Hello Nadia Brigita.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Nidiya

WELCOME

Hey, Nadia. Welcome back to hometown! :)

Hello Nadia,

welcome back to the city jungle. :)

Nadia Brigita wrote:

Heyya…..

I just recently came back after 7 years studied abroad.  Dont have that much friends yet, most of my old friends are either away or busy with their new family. 

looking for new friends to hang out, maybe hit the bar/club, movies, shopping, etc…

I just move to Jakarta last July, so dont know where the good places are. 

drop me a message :D

@Nadia: hi..nadia..when you need a friend to hang out..iam ready to accompany you..and go hanging out together...where do you live now?

Thank you all :D

Welcome back to Indonesia, Nadia :)
I just came back to Indonesia from living overseas for 8 years.
OMG... Things changed in Jakarta.
Hope you settle in quick :-)

Heyy Nadia,

I can pretty much say the same thing. I am back to Indonesia after living abroad for 6 years. All my friends have just about moved to new places. Would be fun if there could be a little get together.

I am living in Cikarang for work purposes. Maybe we all (whoever is interested) could meet up in Jakarta during the weekends sometime.

Regards,

Ankit

Hi everyone. Another new-to-Indonesia person here. I just came back here after a few months, living in Tangerang to be exact.
Is anyone up for a gathering in Jakarta this weekend or the next? I see lots of posts about 'love to meet new people / hangout / see the city' etc. so lets get something going!

Hey guys, perhaps we can have a meet up this Saturday night.
Let me know if anyone interested for a dinner + bar/club.
Would be fun.

anyone is up for coffee followed by watching LOOPER?

vnyx wrote:

I'm in. When and where?

I just moved here too. Add me to the messages for plans. Pretty open to whatever - want to make it to Ancol at some point on a weekend before rainy season.

Sophie Fisher wrote:
vnyx wrote:

I'm in. When and where?

if its not too late, id like to join ;)

Hi All,

i join laa with you all, everywhere just info me, i pasti ikut..ikut..ikut....hehehe

my local number is 08118076696

is looper still playing? I want watch skyfall lol, anyone?

Guys lets plan for a movie!

Hello,

I will come in Jakarta on Sunday and I will be very pleased to meet people around! If someone is not far from that place (huge traffic jams :/), I propose to meet in Kemang next Tuesday 4th of December.
For those who are living in other places, who will join me to take a drink in a bar at Block M on saturday the 8th at night?

See you soon!
Adrien

AdrienHa wrote:

Hello,

I will come in Jakarta on Sunday and I will be very pleased to meet people around! If someone is not far from that place (huge traffic jams :/), I propose to meet in Kemang next Tuesday 4th of December.
For those who are living in other places, who will join me to take a drink in a bar at Block M on saturday the 8th at night?

See you soon!
Adrien

Welcome to the Big Durian, Adrien

Hope you will enjoy your visit :-)

Annie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Yully Halim wrote:

Hey Nadia,

Welcome to Indo :)

I just got back to Jakarta after living overseas for few years as well. Pretty much the same case, don't have too much friends in here. Would love to know more about the activities or gatherings going on. Hope I can join and meet u guys too to make new friends and have fun together. Thanks.

WELCOME YUlly..:)

you know what, your face seems familiar like aerobic teacher : vicky burki :))

Hi Welcome back Nadia...

Whats ur plan in Jakarta ?

Hi Welcome back Nadia...

Dude, this post is almost a year old !! :lol:

imjakarta22 wrote:

Hi Welcome back Nadia...

Take a look at the date of posting before commenting :D

Hahahahha thank u anyway but i ve been here more than a year, dont make plan anymore, i have hired sophie fisher ;) to do it for me lol. Love her!!!

Btw annie when r u coming back??

Nadia Brigita wrote:

Hahahahha thank u anyway but i ve been here more than a year, dont make plan anymore, i have hired sophie fisher ;) to do it for me lol. Love her!!!

Ah, I just know that I'm working for you. So, you owe me a few months salary :P

I'll be back around July darling. I'll let you know MY PLANS! lol
Chat me on Skype sometimes!

Sophie Fisher wrote:
Nadia Brigita wrote:

Ah, I just know that I'm working for you. So, you owe me a few months salary :P

I'll be back around July darling. I'll let you know MY PLANS! lol
Chat me on Skype sometimes!

U working for me too sayang :p

debby86 wrote:

U working for me too sayang :p

Right, I'm multitasking :P
But never received the salary! What is it, social work? Lol

welcome back to jakarta :)

Again, this is an old post... I think everyone should start paying attention to the previous msgs :-)

Again, this is an old post... I think everyone should start paying attention to the previous msgs :-)

Agree, but there will always be someone that will revive an old post several months later :P - I think the Expat.com team are working on archiving old posts.. :)

Haha. They need to have a trash bin here somewhere. If a post hasnt been active for a certain amt of time , then it goes to the bin but people can still access it and renew it if they want. Would look more organized. Hahaha.

Nevertheless, I love this forum. I think Indonesian forum is more active than the others? Not that I have checked each one. Lol

Haha. They need to have a trash bin here somewhere. If a post hasnt been active for a certain amt of time , then it goes to the bin but people can still access it and renew it if they want. Would look more organized. Hahaha.

May be you can suggest this on the "Help us improve the Website" section? I know the Expat.com team are doing this for the classified sections.  :)

Some old posts do provide very useful information especially to new comers. However, some old posts are of no use and sit dormant. I guess it means filtering through all posts and then keeping the valid ones. This is one for the Moderators or even the local animators to filter? :rolleyes:

Some forums are alot more active than others, although i dont browse all of them (time doesnt permitt me :( ) but i guess its down to how many people want to contribute and the topics that gets discussed... :)

Welcome back to the capital city
Are you ready for the traffic jam? :lol: