I need to know a cool places plz :(

hello fellas here i am, any cool places to have fun? bars, clubs.. im coming on Feb 15 and i really dont know how i'm going to spend the crazy nightlife ? :P

Loads of western bars in LA, why not try a holiday instead?
Just a thought.

Yo Man .. im coming to visit my daddy in JKT, So what shell i do during the weekend in JKT? any advice?

Depending on what you want you can do anything. Top nights clubs such as X2 or vodka bars like red square. Kemang is a popular area for hanging out, drinking etc. Getting cheaper and more desperate is Blok M onto Jaksa then finally if you have a desire for drugs and nightclubs and cheap girls then Stadium. Try 100 top bars Jakarta for more information. Or, take your daddy somewhere nice in the country like Lombok or Belitung

Hi lukereg , Thanks for the info bro, actulley im looking for a classy stylish clubs,a cool places to chill out you know what im saying,im not going to cheap thigs,i will keep searching bro.. hope i will not get lost :)

cheers,

Just click here   http://www.jakarta100bars.com/  all you need to know.

Thanks bro, i really appreciated :)

Great bars, terrific girls, so many of whom offer free HIV.
Have a good time. :)

lol @ Mas Fred. Naaa i'm a Man just 2 have fun i never a Pick up a  Gurlz  from da club !  hell no ! Just Have fun lol

willy187 wrote:

lol @ Mas Fred. Naaa i'm a Man just 2 have fun i never a Pick up a  Gurlz  from da club !  hell no ! Just Have fun lol

Serious moment.
The bars tend to attract "naughty"  ladies who try to pick up rich foreigners.
It would be easy to get the idea you're a rock star as you may well get treated like one.
However, many are gold diggers and prostitutes so be careful.

I've heard of one scam where the girl goes back to the hotel where the enraged husband catches you and demands cash or he'll call the cops.
A cop told me of that one and I know there are other versions of it.
Let your brain lead you, not your sausage.

Dear mas fred , i would like to thank you for the advice, seriously i go to club just to have fun and get some drink and dance, see crazy ppls and lough.. after that go 2 my hotel and sleep..yeah i heard that most of Fareast full of HIV! and easy going girls all around..as you said "Let your brain lead you, not your sausage"

willy187 wrote:

Dear mas fred , i would like to thank you for the advice, seriously i go to club just to have fun and get some drink and dance, see crazy ppls and lough.. after that go 2 my hotel and sleep..yeah i heard that most of Fareast full of HIV! and easy going girls all around..as you said "Let your brain lead you, not your sausage"

Only the 'naughty' people get HIV.
Pros and customers for the most part.
Same goes for Thailand, a bad rep, mostly not deserved.

100% agree with @masFred. Be careful :)
Since you come to visit your dad, you could always ask him to ask someone he knows to accompany you when you go out.
X2 seems like a better option if you want to see the night life.Or you could go to bars in Kemang, such as Murphy's and Eastern Promise. You'll find friends at the pool table.

Have fun!

ok so bars here don't necessarily attract a well.. cheap crowd. go to liquid exchange, its pretty high end, real chilled people.. and lucy in the sky, i know for a fact that pretty decent people chill there

sammayy wrote:

lucy in the sky,

I wonder if you know what that means.

Well speaking on this topic of places to go, do you know of a place which is more like a Jazz Bar. Does liquid Exchange meet this criteria? I like a place where I can chill with friends or randoms and actually hear myself talk while enjoying some cool blues in the background. Evening some classical wouldnt be too bad.

I am assuming if I wanted a crazy night, like most places I will be bombarded with night club promotions when I arrive? I guess I  can sort that side of the scene out by talking to locals when I get there. Probably will involve a lot of sign langauage and acting....

Cazual wrote:

Well speaking on this topic of places to go, do you know of a place which is more like a Jazz Bar. Does liquid Exchange meet this criteria? I like a place where I can chill with friends or randoms and actually hear myself talk while enjoying some cool blues in the background. Evening some classical wouldnt be too bad.

I am assuming if I wanted a crazy night, like most places I will be bombarded with night club promotions when I arrive? I guess I  can sort that side of the scene out by talking to locals when I get there. Probably will involve a lot of sign langauage and acting....

Black Cat, Plaza Arcadia Senayan ( jazz club) ;)

if you want to know the entertainment place or cool place in Jakarta you should visit Kemangn it's located in South Jakarta, there are so many bars and club, and if you wanna visit some malls you may visit plaza indonesia, FX, Senayan City, Central Park and many more here(: feel free to ask me if you want to know others place i'm already live in Jakarta for 18yrs lol

(Moderated)

If are looking for something that is in Jakarta but feels a thousand miles from it, then try Batavia Marina for a chilled out afternoon or evening. The BBQ on a Saturday afternoon is relatively cheap and always very good quality. Taxis are hard to get, so its great fun to walk back through the port and then into Kota Tua and it only takes about 20 minutes

try "nasi kucing" realy yummy and cheaper bro ..hehee ;)

If in Bali, Akasaka bar at simpang enam Denpasar are you looking for