Laptops

Dears ,

Where can i find laptops in tripoli , and what are thr specs and prices ,for both new and used ?

cheers

You can to go  mall of Zaraga alyamamah in Gout ashoul .. or shops electronic in Dahra area .. you can see alot of shops of laptops electronic and PC with nice price ..

Adamkimmel wrote:

You can to go  mall of Zaraga alyamamah in Gout ashoul .. or shops electronic in Dahra area .. you can see alot of shops of laptops electronic and PC with nice price ..

Dear adam

Thanx but what are the range of prices ?

thanx

prices are pretty good, I mean similar to what you will find in Dubai for instance...no more than 10-15% difference. No tax no customs in Libya..

Which brand has the good service support. I believe Toshiba and Lenevo are two good and sturdy brands.

Which brand has the good service support. I believe Toshiba and Lenevo are two good and sturdy brands.

Adamkimmel wrote:

Thanks alot :)

libya2011 wrote:

prices are pretty good, I mean similar to what you will find in Dubai for instance...no more than 10-15% difference. No tax no customs in Libya..

Thanks Libya :)

bsridhar wrote:

Thank you bsridhar :)

I think Adahra area, fkeini roundabout (jazeera fkeini) in arabic is where most IT shops are located, check more than a shop, prices vary - u shouldn't rush

Zarqa el yamama in Qerqaresh area. Youll find many shops there with acceptable pricses.
Good luck