Buying Indian Groceries in Tripoli

Hello
We have just moved to Tripoli from Vietnam ( we are from India)
- Serial expats you may say.
Could you pls let us know if there is a shop that sells Indian groceries; particularly the wheat flour called 'atta'.
Thanks
Vik

Vik
most of the stuff is available in market called souk rashid near souk medina. I will ask my friends further about the range of products available.
Amir, can you shed some more light on it.
Rgds
Waqas

Yes he is correct its a small shop behind Souq Al Hoot on Sahra Rasid Tripoli.

You can buy 99 percent Pakistani/Indian food stuff from there specially Atta. :)

Hello all,
me Hamid here and i am also searching for such a shop because fed up to eat piza and khubuz all days. i just shifted here from Dubai in August 09.
anybody can provide further links to some pakistani  (resturents, doctors, clothes shops etc ...) in Tripoli.
Thanks,

Dear Friends,
Zanjoor is a small town approx 6 Kms from Gargarish area of Tripoli. There is a nice Pakistani restaurant named SULTAN at Zanjoor beach resort. You can get most of the Indian and Pakistani dishes there.

Regarding Wheat Floor this is available in Rashidi street near Green Square called as "Sah Khadra" the central beach and shipyard area of Tripoli. Its available in 2 Kg packs. Be careful not to buy smaller packs of refined flour "Maida" in place of wheat flour, which is also available.

Caring Friend

caring friend wrote:

Dear Friends,
Zanjoor is a small town approx 6 Kms from Gargarish area of Tripoli. There is a nice Pakistani restaurant named SULTAN at Zanjoor beach resort. You can get most of the Indian and Pakistani dishes there.

Regarding Wheat Floor this is available in Rashidi street near Green Square called as "Sah Khadra" the central beach and shipyard area of Tripoli. Its available in 2 Kg packs. Be careful not to buy smaller packs of refined flour "Maida" in place of wheat flour, which is also available.

Caring Friend

Thanks Caring Friend, true to your name. Rgds Vik

Thanks to All who replied. Rgds Vik