Hello from Florida

my husband and I are retired and plan to MOVE OUT OF THE USA we hope to leave next year. I'm starting to look into the medical insurance companies, I will put my furniture in storage and drive our car to CA and leave it there while we are gone. We know you must have an income and we do. We are not hella wealthy buy we can live more comfortable there than in the US. We live in FLorida and are use to the tropical heat. We are beach bums and we are at the beach most of the time. I hope to leave in July of next year. The good thing we don't own a house and we have no debt. Our girls are well in CA :)  I don't have a large overhead so we can go when we want . I am waiting for this  COVID19 to settle a bit more...this is what I say LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU  WANT BECAUSE TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED...We have travelled most of the world and love it....love and PEACE FOR ALL

Sounds great!  I moved to Bali from the US 21+ years ago and never looked back.  It was the best decision of my life.

In the meantime, stay safe where you are.  Needless to say, the goings on over there are all over the news here.

Have you decided what part of Indonesia you are thinking about?  The choices are almost endless! 

Cheers!