Hello Malaysians

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Hello everybody. I'm Aizad from KL, Malaysia. Would love to meet up with Malaysians this weekend to explore places to eat. I'm living in Al-Dhafrah 3, The Greens at the moment. You can contact me at +971563606699.

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

Hi there. I am ZeeDM, just drop by to say hello to all Malaysians living in UAE. Soon, I will be joining you all by end on May 2013. Will update you guys once settle down in Dubai.

salam semua...saya ingin mencari peluang pekerjaan di dubai..tetapi saya kelulusan tahap PMR je..adakah dgn kelulusan saya ni bole dapat kerja di dubai..apakah kerja yang sesuai dgn kelulusan..
tetapi saya mempunyai 4tahun pengalaman dalam bidang food and beverage...2 tahun dalam bidang costumer service
bole minta tunjuk ajar dari saudara2 yang lebih pengalaman untuk cara2 saya apply kerja di dubai..
terima kasih

Hello rahmanmohd501 -> Could you please write in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi there..

Hello rahmanmohd501 -> An introduction please? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Im rahman 24Years Old..Living In Malaysia loking for a job at big city dubai..have exp in food and beverage for 4year..do you have any infomation how do i apply job in there?

Hello Rahman -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section. It could help. ;)

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie

thank you :).. i have post there also..if u have any info how to apply job in there...plss help me if u can..thank you again for ur kindnes..

hi ZeeDM nak minta tolong saudara..nak tanya macam mana nk apply kerja dekat UAE...

Hello rahmanmohd501 -> In english please on this English Speaking forum. :)

PS: You should also start a new thread on the Dubai forum with your questions on jobs.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello all! Ramadhan Kareem!

I am backed to Kota Kinabalu since August 16th, 2011 and I had given birth to a baby girl in March 2012. This was the reason I quit my job in Dubai.

But now I am quite free and interested to set my foot in Dubai once again. I am currently searching for a good paid job over there. If anyone could lend their helping hand in this matter, do kindly mail me at [email protected]. I have Malaysia & UAE working experience in the field of hospitality and secretarial.
;)

Regards,
Jasmina
Sabah

Hello My Malaysian friends in Dubai,

Im Visha

I am glad to know there is site like this

I planning to move to Dubai, I need to know areas to stay.

Appreciate if i can get some help....Budget not more that 4K AED with all utility expeses covered.

Any recomendations?

I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. http:// lnkd.in/K33Xiu

hi. im currently considering to move to dubai. need to find fellow malaysian for exchanging views and opinion.

Arieff, please introduce yourself.

I am Bryan - arrived here in Feb 2013. There is quite a large number of Malaysians in Dubai but they mostly keep to their own small groups.

Be careful if you are considering a move to Dubai. Many Msians came here and were unhappy and left very quickly.

Make sure you are paid enough and living allowance is adequate. Housing is VERY expensive here. Medical insurance MUST be provided by the employer because medical care is VERY expensive.

Good luck!

Opss. Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm arrief. Born and live in Kuala Lumpur. Love to play football. Got an offer from bank in Dubai. Would like to make some friend in dubai for networking.

Thank you bryan for the info. However what do u mean
by being paid enough i.e. how much should it be enough for living there? I mean general gross cost of living in dubai. After reading the forum, some said it is enough with 3000aed and some said u need more.

Could u give ur view on this.

Arrief,

AED3000 per month is DEFINITELY not enough to live in Dubai. Malaysians here in their 20s make more than AED10k pm. Even that is not much, but a good start. Apartment rental alone will gobble up AED3k to 4k per month for a studio apartment. Nothing left if you make AED3k!

For any Malaysian, if you don't get anything over AED10k it's not worthwhile coming. You are wasting your time because expenses here are very high e.g. eating out - a meal at a food court easily AED40-$60.

Taxi fare, train fares etc are all high.

Good luck. Any more questions?

Well, if you crave for nasi goreng or laksa, check out Singapore Deli at Karama :)

Agreed with you Byran....arieff.... 3k definetly not enough!!!!! You will be suffer with that amount and definetly will regret to work here... I'm Malaysian  been working and living here more than 5 yrs....3k is not a package
For Malaysian.... Good luck with you... Regards

Hello2 ..:-)

Hi, is this thread still alive? :)

Hello all Malaysian I'm Iranian and I born in dubai but I'm studying in Malaysia but still I'm coming to dubai every 3,4 months if u want to make friend let me know ;)

Happy new year malaysian

hye im helmi from kuala lumpur...
i will be working in dubai on february...
the company offer me 6000aed with transport, insurance, medical, house ( they will pay for water,electric,internet bill )
does that worth it??

Hi I want to come to Dubai. Can we meet?

Hi all,
I am Malaysian currently working at Singapore. now I am looking a quantity surveyor job at UAE. may I know from which website I can apply for?

Other than that, normally what is the offer package will be offer.

missing malaysian food. Any good malaysian restaurant in Dubai?

not worth. Living cost in UAE is so much expensive compare to Malaysia.
please reconsider your option

If you want to know the living cost in Dubai, probably this is good guide
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … city=Dubai

boleh try food kat atlantis...asia republic resturant

zomato.com/dubai/wok-it-al-karamadubai.com/restaurants/reviews/1524-singapore-deli-cafe#.Ub2xpZzph8E

Noodle Bowl n Singapore Deli was nice :)

Hi.In Dubai I am not so sure since I am quite new in UAE. But there is one Malaysian restaurant ini Abu Dhabi.The Noodle Bowl, located at Bowling Centre, Zayed Sport City.Chillex..lots of Malaysian here in Abu Dhabi.Sometimes we have a small gathering and we can eat some Malaysia signature cuisines :)

Hi. First of all, welcome to UAE!

Yes, really expensive but its all depends on what package do you get from your employer.If the accommodation and transportation are provided, then you're save lots of money.If not, I can say 1/3 of your month salary will spend to these two.

My advice that I can give, give yourself more time to get use to all these. Within three months time you will feeling better :)

Happy new year everyone!

lets cook...im already here...

kenduri style or potluck?
hahaha

Hello everyone!
Wah, its good to have this kind of forum. But its seems like inactive thread, or not? :)