New to Bangladesh

Im planning to move to bangladesh very soon.
Can anyone tell me the cost of living and how government tax implemented on expats who works in bangladesh.

http://archive.dhakatribune.com/busines … -nbr-radar
this link has a few ideas but the main point is " a working foreign national having work permit have to pay 25% income tax, which was raised at 30% for the current fiscal, came into effect from July 1" and since its 2017, i suppose the tax can be higher now.

As for the cost of living, 30,000 BDT is fair enough for a standard living but 50,000 is what gives you a good living condition with a good rented flat/place, food, clothes, even going out once in a while. If you take buses, you can save a lot but will tire you out cause our public transporation is horrible. And transportations like CNGs cabs can empty your wallet...so 50,000 is good

Thanks for the info.

Is there any cap on the work permits that can be issued by any company? Can nominee Directors get A3 Visas and bring their families? Will A3 Visa holders still need to pay the taxes?

Would be really helpful if you can respond to these clarifications.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I have no idea and websites on immigration dont provide much information either. Lawyers or someone in the embassy will be able to clarify it for you.

Living cost in Bangladesh is around $600-$800.

Hi,
I provide this service. Let me know if you need.
Work permit, Visa, TAX return.
Best regards,
Sadat
+8801711594575