Interested in making friends! :)

Hi there, I am Alisha and it's been five months since I came back to Bangladesh. I am not an expat, however I was born and brought up in India and lived in Canada for the last seven years of my life and coming back here, I realize how few people I know. It's been difficult getting used to life here, and I am probably still adjusting. Recently, I have come to the realization that I really miss having company and conversing in English. Having come from a lifestyle where I was always surrounded by different groups of friends, it's been really difficult to have to set limitations on how I express myself. I chat and skype with my friends all the time, but let me tell you that it's just not quite the same. So, if anyone is interested in getting together and being friends, message me :) I am also proficient in conversational Japanese, if anyone wants to teach me/learn together :D

Hello (Alisha) I'm Gomez Lawrence, thank you  that interest  to make friends ship,so could you help me out anyway,actually i needed.

Hello Gomez, nice to meet you. I don't really understand your question. Could you please be more specific?

Can I be your friend..........

Hi Alisha,

i do business. i am interested. please add me in skype id- HABIBRASEL.

Best regards
habib

Hello all!

The discussion by the initiator is to make friendship.
For any other questions you can create a new thread in the Bangladesh forum and ask your questions.
For job seeking, please post your ads in the Jobs in Bangladesh section please.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi everyone,

Just to share my views on making friends here in Dhaka (for that matter Bangladesh), I have experienced that if you just start talking with anyone (of course a decent guy/ girl) while at a mall/ in a coffee shop/ at a diner... the response from the person (Bangladeshi person) is always positive!

It hasn't been a long since I moved here, but I am already getting a feeling that the people here are quite friendly :)

And to go with the topic of the post, I would be happy to expand my network here in Dhaka :D

Thanks,
Smitesh

Hi there
               I am interested to learn few words Japanese.we can talk over the phone,hang out etc.so anyways if you would like to know more just write me back.so that is all for now and hope to hear from you soon

Hi there
                 I am  based in Dhaka. Beside work i like to do lots of activity's when ever i have chance.i won't  write much here.but i f you are interested  to know more please write me back.Maybe we can talk over the phone.so that is all for now and hope to hear from you soon

Hello there,

add me in your list of making friends. I am here from nearly 2.5 years still find if so difficult to make good friends.

Hi there
              good to hear form you.i am in Dhanmondi area? how about you? what do yo do for living? i am working at Multinational company.if you have whats app you can give you number.so i can add you chat over it.so that is all for now and hope to hearing form you soon

rgds

Symon

Hay Alisha, I tried to pm you, it seems I got something wrong in sending messages, It happen three times with me when i was expecting replies and I never got one. so in case you didnt receive my message do let me know.

do let me know where can we meet. I like the newly opened GJ coffee shop at gulshan 2.

I live in Banani Area, I like to expore and make friends. at the same time here it seems dead end where u cant find new people to talk as I am not good in bangla language.