BUYING CLOTHES TO RESELL

Hi, i will like to come to Bangladesh some time next year to buy clothes, i can resell back at home, i was wondering if any one can tell me where  and how to shop wholesale in Bangladesh.

you can buy up stock lot if you are planning to buy in bulk, for thet you may contact various garment factories that are in and around the  capital city, where are there many brokers as well who could help you, if you contact any of the merchandising houses that are in plenty, just look for them in yellow pages you will be thrilled. If you don't want to go through all the formal and the business way, there is always the opportunity of the retail market, in Dhaka city you will find clothes almost everywhere, starting from the footwalks to the lavish malls, which i am sure you can earn a profit from where ever you sell them in the north America or the Europe (coz i dont know where you are from)
For specific adresses of buying from the retail market heres a few place in Dhaka:
1. New Market, its a big open mall situated at the Nilkhet area of the city, ask anyone and everyone will know where Newmarket is.
2. Doja, (Bodruddoza market is the full name of it, locally known as doja) this mall is right opposite of Newmarket adjacent to Hawkers/Gausia market, everyone know in the city where that is, so easy directions for you
3. Dhaka college (i dont know the name of the mall, bt it is right beside doja and opposite Dhaka College) so no hassle for directions again,
i recommend you to visit all these 3malls in the same day as they are close to each other
4. Bongo Bazar, situated at the Gulistan area of the city one of the busiest places then again a large variety of goods are available there you name it, you get it sort of a deal is that place Gulistan my friend,
prices will be dirt cheap for you, but one piece of advice, keep a local who is good at bargaining at these places and know the markets well, this way you can be guaranteed the lowest price, and do not trust anyone. Btw if you think of opening any import business in your country something in a small scale i might be able to hook you up with a pal of mine who was involved in the export of garment so he knows the formalities of them if need be. Feel free to Ask me if there is any other queries you have regarding your visit to Bangladesh its always a pleasure to be of some help to our guests, have a safe journey and god bless

thank you very much Shahid, your reply is really elaborate. am from Nigeria, West Africa. i just want to start a boutique in my little town, i ll contact you, as soon as am certain.

You are welcome, and goodluck with your plans for the future

I have some friends who are working in garments sector. If you feel interested you can contact with them.

thanks vob. how can i reach ur friends in d garment sector?

Dear friend

What type of dress you like to buy. Please write in details.

price of cloths in Bangladesh is low. Then main reason of it is the low wage of Garments worker.

Hi yua,

Please let me know what type of cloths you need?

Hope I can help you regarding this issue.

Thanks,
Saiful

Welcome in Bangladesh to buy clothes to resell. We have plenty of garments factory for that reason plenty of clothes are being left over and these are highly export quality. You can buy these left over and resell it in your country. One i have been in garments sector and i have much knowledge on it. if you come in our country i can help you to buy clothes.
Best of Luck.

Please.my good friends,we are planing to visit bangladesh by feb to buy clothes at a very cheap rate,garment factories good quality left over clothes,mall or markets we can sort for good quality goods,i need a good and honest bangladesh man not someone that will arrange with seller to dump us because i must find out that will take us around to factories and markets to sort of cheap clothes,please my good people i need also business invitation letter from garment factory because embassy demanded for it before they will issue us visa,can any one in the forum help us to get it for me and my hubby? I need you urgent response my good friends

hi, udes
i hope you are well and after reading you writing i realize that i can help you do make your planing truth. if your intention is to business in our country so you are most welcome. last year i was in garments sector and i have a very good relation with some buying house, so, it is very possibly to arrange a invitation letter for you. first you need to tell everything about your self to me to arrange your letter. in that case i need to contract you. which way or how can we be connected? just tell me about that.
hope we will meet soon,
best regards.
nasir....

yes i can tell u. where can buy

Hi Judy,

I am coming to Philippines to open a business. I am looking to make friends. I learned that you want to visit Bangladesh. I can help you out. Which city do you live in?

Hi,
I will come to Dhaka soon, can you please tell me how I can meet clothes manufacturer especially Jean's and Shirts factories.

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please register in the Bangladesh business directory

Hi I am from Sri Lanka and need men' s jeans woman' s blouses, jeans t shirts etc. I am willing to purchase a smaller amout first and then larger amount later if demands are high for those products. Could you assist me in getting good quality clothes.

Hi I am from Sri Lanka. Could you assist me in getting export quality clothes from bangladesh garments. I am looking for jeans, t shirts and etc. Let me know thanx.

Hi, could you help me to find someone who can import bangladesh factory items to Sri Lanka. I have a small shop but need many varieties. Thnks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi everyone,

@ Sisl,

We do not recommend repetitive postings with the same query. I suggest you drop an advert in the Business partners in Bangladesh section of the website so that members may get in touch.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Nasir, i saw your post in expat and i think you sell factory outlet leftovers. so i am interested in knowing if you still deal with garments.
i look forward to hearing it from you soon, thank you

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. I think that the best way to deal with your clothing business is to have a contact with local wholesaler. There is a small margin in clothing and fashion businesses and you have to find really good deals to get a profit. To this contribute and taxes, duties responsibilities and importation problems. That is the reality of wholesale business. It is really profitable when you do this on big scale. That's why it is better to take a look at local wholesalers, for example inter-grosshandel.com/wholesale-clothes importers like this if you re form Germany, or others from your experience.

Hi are you still in the business of selling clothes in the philippines. Please contact me I would like to purchase left over branded clothes.

Hi there
                yes we are still in Business. so where are you located now? are you  looking for clothing for overrun shops or for  regular show room? Also please let me know other ways to get in touch with you,such as e-mail or ph number. so that is all for now and hope hearing from you soon

Rgds

Hi, im located in philippines ans looking for direct supplier of factory overrun from bangladesh. Pls msg me or send me an email thanks

Hi everyone,

please refer to the Business partners in Bangladesh section of the website for your search.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed