Top iPhone/iPad Games

i'd like to post a list/suggest some of the games available on the iPhone/iPad which in my opinion are worth downloading ( the Lite version ) and/or buying from the app store. the criteria is based upon their ingenious and entertaining content; as-well-as the graphics and music.  so if any one wants to contribute to discuss/develop this list, feedback is welcome.

so, here it goes :

1. Ragdoll Blaster 1 & 2
2. Stick Skater
3. Dismount
4. NinJump
5. Parachute Ninja
6. VegSamurai
7. Dark Nebula 1 & 2
8. Zen Bound 2
9. Hungry Shark 1& 2
10.Geared
11.Cut the rope
12.God Finger
13.iPeePee

redsaraya wrote:

i'd like to post a list/suggest of some of the games available on the iPhone/iPad which in my opinion are worth downloading ( the Lite version ) and/or buying from the app store. the criteria is based upon their ingenious and entertaining content; as-well-as the graphics and music.  so if any one wants to contribute to discuss/develop this list, feedback is welcome.

so, here it goes :

1. Ragdoll Blaster 1 & 2
2. Stick Skater
3. Dismount
4. NinJump
5. Parachute Ninja
6. VegSamurai
7. Dark Nebula 1 & 2
8. Zen Bound 2
9. Hungry Shark 1& 2
10.Geared
11.Cut the rope
12.God Finger
13.iPeePee

O dear Red! an isheep ;)

...indeed :D and a serial gamer :D

...do you still need the coordinates for the Osaka place or are just going to head for Mr.Chow's ;) ?

redsaraya wrote:

...indeed :D and a serial gamer :D

A serial gamer, umm does that mean you play on consoles as well?

..yup, PS3 baby !!! :D

redsaraya wrote:

..yup, PS3 baby !!! :D

Thats cool!! You play online? I finished the COD:Black OPS few weeks back!!

online ? not yet, but will once i get back :)
although my maturity level has reached a level where i prefer to play "mistery"/quest solving/role playing type of games.

but there are some action games i'd like to play online to test other players skills etc.

i play for the trophies/highest score/completing the WHOLE game throughly :D unlocking all the secrets etc.

perhaps we can organize our own little championship or PS3 nights one day :D or challenge each other online...

redsaraya wrote:

online ? not yet, but will once i get back :)
although my maturity level has reached a level where i prefer to play "mistery"/quest solving/role playing type of games.

but there are some action games i'd like to play online to test other players skills etc.

i play for the trophies/highest score/completing the WHOLE game throughly :D unlocking all the secrets etc.

perhaps we can organize our own little championship or PS3 nights one day :D or challenge each other online...

Well i must admit I dont play these type of games "MISTERY" that is :P.

Well i'm no pro but i like to play online whenever the ping/LTT allows me too ;)

Sure, Looking forward to test your highly developed ps3 skills :) pm me ur PSN ID when your back.

Cheers!

redsaraya wrote:

i'd like to post a list/suggest some of the games available on the iPhone/iPad which in my opinion are worth downloading ( the Lite version ) and/or buying from the app store. the criteria is based upon their ingenious and entertaining content; as-well-as the graphics and music.  so if any one wants to contribute to discuss/develop this list, feedback is welcome.

so, here it goes :

1. Ragdoll Blaster 1 & 2
2. Stick Skater
3. Dismount
4. NinJump
5. Parachute Ninja
6. VegSamurai
7. Dark Nebula 1 & 2
8. Zen Bound 2
9. Hungry Shark 1& 2
10.Geared
11.Cut the rope
12.God Finger
13.iPeePee

realy good list redsaraya but where the angry bids man .

there many pro player in libya and LTT don't\bing thes days not let me play any more :mad: i miss COD.

well, let's try to bring these Players together :)
we share a common interest, therefore the basis for friendship.

In the games mentioned above you'll notice that there are many
" physics " based puzzles, and having played with them for awhile i appreciate the challenge and skill required in solving them.
my two top favorites are Ragdoll Blaster and Zen Bound ( the latter has a very japanese component to it ;) ) since i'm also fond of japanese culture/philosophy, up to a certain extent.

take care amigo and to all you Players out there  ;) !!!
let me know your opinions/impressions about the games :)
including PS3

Dismount :D is the best :)

there is a wonderful app for sending free text messages it is called HeyWire. really wonderful.

Yud wrote:

Dismount :D is the best :)

...:D try putting someone's pic on Mr.Dismounts face :D

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRffmjCKMsRfochCfJO7i_bCYAJDKC344dWwSX5c1m1u2XH9yfkNdO0KOhi

I recommendfunny bumper ball.

It is a simple puzzle game. very fun!

Ronnie - a very nice snooker