Urgently Needed white WiMax wireless box!

D/A

I know that the new white wimax boxes are like rocking horse shite..... But, I have a Black ZyXEL brand new that I just bought and it will not work with my external antenna !!
I am about 10 km out of Misurata town and we have a white box in the office that works fine but this black kettle won't connect to the network. It find the signal fine but thats it!
We have hooked it up in town and it works fine on the wireless so it just seems to be the external antenna bit that's kaput!
I have contacted Libya Max and they have informed me that the new batch of white boxes will not arrive until December!

So the crux of the topic is: Does anyone have a white wimax box they want to sell me!!!!

I can travel to pick up and would also be prepared to give the black one to someone who is in town and does not need an external antenna!

I am pretty desperate as I have an active account that is burning up my 40 LYD each month without me even being able to use it!!

Answers to the board or PM me.

Regards

Ed

hi..
r u sure the white one can work well ?

i'm using the white one in misurata...but i'm in the center of city

anyhow... i can give u white modem to test it..if the modem OK...then i can help u to buy one without a contract...

regards ,

Modi210ly,

The White one works fine, I have a 19 dBi external antenna and the office white box is fine on it!

If you can help with getting a box locally it would be great, my assistant has enquired but been told that none will be coming into the country until December!

PM me so we may be able to arrange to meet up!

Ed

i need wimax device in tripoli, infact anywhere, i can travel to pick, is anyone can help me to get one, so it will be very greatful for me

My Number is 0917129524

LTT hasnt started selling it...i have heard from some local colleagues that they have recieved the new shipments and are in the process of distribusion to agents....

Does anyone know where i can find external antenans for the following white one as showing in the image...?

http://www.ltt.ly/en/picture/wimax-new-price-en.png

we are based in Ras Lanuf and as soon as the weather gets a bit rough the signal on the modem is knocked out.....i am hoping to be able to mount a decent antennna on the roof to stay connecting during ajaj(sandstorms)

cheers!
fahim

Hey
Could you send me the details of the device on my PM and will try to find it in Dubai market for you and I can shipped to you within three to four days will be in your hand.
Cheers

i am also looking for mobile wimax device, can any one help from where i can get it and what will be the price...

hi I have white box hope that u are looking for  but no contract and it available for sell. Only one little problem I am living in tripoly.

They are on sale again
ltt.ly/en/personal/wimax/index.php?c=55

The MyFi is a handy little thing to have

They are out of stock for MyFi devices again I checked with LTT to buy some for my office recently....

Flasher wrote:

They are on sale again
ltt.ly/en/personal/wimax/index.php?c=55

The MyFi is a handy little thing to have