Mobile phone prices Tripoli

Hello,

i will come to libya at the end of april.
I want to ask if anybody know or can check prices for several mobile phones in Libya.

Nokia N97 mini
Nokia E75
Nokia X6
Nokia N900

If anybody can check the price for this 4 phones it will be very good, maybe i will buy one of these when i`m in tripoli.
I didn`t find any online shop in the net :sosad:

thanks

No worries I will check for you. There is a shop near me. By tomorrow inshaALLAH.
But are you a merchant if so I 'll get my comission then.
Joking mate.
Welcome to Tripoli.

ibngabal wrote:

But are you a merchant if so I 'll get my comission then.
Joking mate.
Welcome to Tripoli.

inşallah :cool:

It will probably be cheaper in Munchen...

mp_garcia wrote:

It will probably be cheaper in Munchen...

I agree. Mobile phones in Libya are expensive and outdated.

lol....just seen your avatar

Manchester who? :lol::lol::lol:

Sandman6 wrote:

Manchester who? :lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't see the game yesterday. I had soccer training with my team. But what i heard is that we (Bayern) had a lot of luck. But the important thing is we won. The goal in the 92nd minute was a little revenge for '99.:cool::cool:

bought an e72 for 445 LDs. Wanted to save up for an ipod or a HTC on my next trip home but couldnt wait that long... here, they love their nokia so I thought it was the most reliable.

Phones here have arabic as well, on the qwerty keypads. Kind of confusing at first as i find my qwerty keypad "crowded" and need to struggle "finding" my ABC's font in light blue against the more bold arabic lettering in white.

I dont know if it would bother you, but it does bother me. But getting the hang of it. :D

At least my Nokia is esembled in Finland rather than China. :)

Nokia N 97 670 LD, others he couldn't give me price. And even they didn't know N900. He told me that I have old fashion phones.
I agree with all the above, better to purchase from there, probably cheaper, find latest model as you wish and would be esembled in Finland.

thanks for all of you for the information..i think it is really better to buy it here in germany..

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Business directory]

Hey .. about prices mobile .. my brother he had Nokia N900 he buys it by 350 Libyan dinar last time

Hello Adamkimmel -> To note that this thread is dated 2010. :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi can you give me the price rate of mobile phone in Libya. My friend planning to buy a new mobile.  Sony Xperia M or L and also give me the range of mobile prices which are between $300-350 dollar.