TNT office in Tripoli

Are there a TNT office in Tripoli? I need to receive a parcel and to sent back some of the papers.

At their (TNT) site I did not find any info, but I seem to have seen their vehicle somewhere around Tripoli.

A phone no. would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Is it me, or is Google so incredibly difficult to use?

Type in "TNT Triopli Libya" and it comes up second. Funnily enough htis thread is on pole....

Customer Service Tel:          218 21 4778008
Customer Service Fax:         218 21 4778009

wow! Thanks, Sandman! :)

things happen - you won't believe it, I did :lol: somehow I missed it :lol: maybe because I needed the info so badly :lol:

Hello, my name is kazeem a citizen of nigeria but living in tripoli-libya. I have a document to send to United State of America which I like to used TNT courier mail servise. But I find it very difficult to locate your office allover the tripoli, Please I want If you can help me with your office address in tripoli so that I can comeover to send this doccument before it's too late.
Am looking forward to hear from you.

Kazeem, this isn't the TNT website.
A better place for you to start would be:
The TNT Website!

Hi everyone,

I was just there today - It's right beside the Aman Bank on Gurgi Road (JUST past the bank if you are headed towards Souk Telat). If you are collecting something, you have to go down a ramp where there is an office for collection at the bottom. If you need to ship something, you have to enter the building and go up to the 2nd floor where you will find the office.

Good luck! :)

p.s: Kazeem - I hope you got there alright, before it was too late...