Meeting new people in Bordeaux-Toulouse area

Hello!

I'm a young Finnish girl living between Bordeaux and Toulouse and would like to meet new people! I moved here a month ago and I'm doing voluntary work in a cultural association. I love learning about languages, countries and cultures and having a good time eating and drinking well. I speak both English and French, English a bit better but if there are people who prefer French, that can be done as well.

Anyone around 20 years old (preferably 18-25 but it's not so strict) and living in this part of France is welcome to comment, share ideas and suggest a meetup place!

Hey! I'm back in Toulouse after some years spent in different places in France and abroad.
I know great places for food and drinks in Toulouse. Give me a shout if you want to try one (or several!).

Aurelien

Hi Elina,

Where abouts are you exactly?

Patrícia

Agen!

Hi Elina!
I'm a 20year old from Sweden who arrived in Toulouse two days ago. I'm here to study French for a couple of months. I don't know anyone yet so would love to meet up!

Hej Loviisa!

That's great! Feel free to write any ideas or your schedules down, so we could plan where and when to meet!

That´s awesome!
I dont know if i should speak englsih or swedish to you?!
I´m off every weekday after 13.00 and weekends as well.
What about you?:)

Haha, well, I have to admit my English is better than my Swedish and I have already started to forget my Swedish, so maybe in English... :D

I work from Tuesday to Friday until 18 o'clock, so weekends and Mondays are OK with me. Although I just started French lessons on Monday, from 14 to 16, so that makes things a bit more complicated. But weekends, then, or Monday evenings! :)

Haha okay, maybe weekends then?!
But you live a bit outside of Toulouse? Where would you like to meet up?
I can meet anywhere !

Yeah, it's about one hour by car or by train. But I haven't had the time to explore Toulouse yet, so I would love to hop on train and spend a day in Toulouse, for example! Do you live in the city and how do you move - by bus, by car, on foot...? And have you had the chance to get to know the city yet?

I live in the city with a host family. I walk everywhere! I havent really seen so much of the city yet though! So if you wanna come to Toulouse we could really do some sightseeing haha :)

I think that would be great! Maybe it would be nicer to you too, to discover the city with someone. :)

Awesome! yes it would :) When do you wanna meet up?

I don't really have anything planned, so any weekend in October would be fine, if you have time :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum + do not post your personal details on the forum

Hello there, I was looking for some people from scandinavia near Toulouse and I saw this post. I live in Toulouse and I can show you the city if you want or juste have a coffee in the city center. My name is Michaël, I'm 27 and I'm a PhD student in Purpan hospital where I study cool stuff about Immunology !
I can easily handle a conversation in English and I can help you with your French, and I can show you the city also.
See you,

Michaël

Hello!

That sounds great! And I could tell you more about Finland and Sweden in exchange, I see you're interested in Scandinavian and Nordic countries. :) I actually speak Swedish too!

Message me if you have any ideas. :)

Hello from Bordeaux

Hi everyone,

I see I'm coming a bit late here.
Just letting you guys know there's somebody out here in case you need any sort of help, I bet you've seen pretty much of Toulouse already. If not, I live in the city center, and would be glad to plan a meetup depending on our availabilities.

I've already been to Sweden and Denmark, and I have an 8 years long friendship with a Finnish pen pal.

Cheers.

I think am here....I don't know anyone too. So I would like to know you