Any mums in toulouse

I have just moved here so be great to meet other mums

thanks

Hi ade22,

We will be moving to Toulouse/Colomiers very soon (probably June 1st). We have a 3 year old daughter and another one on her/his way... I am Spanish and my husband is English.
It would be nice if we could meet up some time once we are there.
Best regards,
mmp

Hello I am not new to the area but new to the forums but i was wanting to do the same type of thing . i live in castanet and have a 3 year old daughter and wanted to do a meet up with other moms. i have met a few moms recently and all think it is a great idea and we were thinkin of meeting at the ramonville park since the metro is close and or a bus from toulouse goes straight tot eh park and it is in the middle. so if your interested let me know and i will try to organize a day /time that works for all :)

good idea yes am up for that.xxx

Hi all! I am also new to the forum and and coming to live in Toulouse in July ! Would really be interested in meeting up with other mums... I have 2 daughters 3 years and 5 weeks!

Tatiana x

well be sure to get a hold of me mummywalker when u get into to toulouse and we can get the girls together for a playdate :)

hi there ladies so great to hear there are other english speaking moms in toulouse,i have justmoved here with my ten week old baby boy,my husband is french,am dying to make new friends and create a support group so to speak for us foriegners living in toulouse would love to meet up with all of u pls contact me via e mail [email protected] as i dont have a french cel no just yet much luv to u all and hope to meet u soon

hi there also just moved here and am dying to meet other moms pls contact me via e mail [email protected] mybe we can meet for a cafe lol i need to learn how to speak french. luv mari louise

and great news so many mums on here cant wait to meet you all...ps tjouanno YOUR SALAD MIX GOING DOWN VERY WELL HERE!!!!i credit you of course lol.....

haha great glad they like it and yes loving seeing all these mommies on here gonna have to make a playdate for sure :)

Hi everyone,

WeŽll move to Toulouse in two weeks time!
My 3 year old daugter and myself are looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Best regards

hi there mmp!!!!!welcome to the blog and really hope all gos smoothly with ur move!!!!!pls do let us know when u in town and we can meet up!;+)
Much luv louise

that is great mmp give us a yell when u are settled in and we shall see about meeting up :)

Thanks.
IŽll let you know when weŽre there.
Have fun!

hello mommas..Please let me know when you ladies do a meet up from July onwards! :) Would love to join x

Hi all mums in Toulouse
I am moving to Toulouse at the end of July with my family (son age 15,daughter age 6).We will be moving from Seville Spain where we have been living for the last 5 years as my husband is starting a new job with Airbus,We would love to meet up with English or Spanish (as my children are bilingual and it would be a shame for their Spanish to suffer)speaking families (and French families although i will have to learn the language first!!!).As a family we enjoy family life (picnicŽs,parks etc.) and look forward to meeting new friends.
Kerry

hiya kopr great news welcome lol,be fab for us all to meet up,i am flying back 21st from uk so am free after that to meet up.tjouanno arranges play dates as well email her for more info..

tammy the weather sucks here wana come back now lol

Great really looking forward to our next adventure now !!
We are out for a week house hunting on the 2nd July (any ideas of areas?)and then hopefully 28th July moving date.ade22 hope your enjoying your trip back to the uk!!
Look forward to meetng you all.
Kerry

Hi tjouanno we will be new to Toulouse July 28Th and ade22 said to contact you as you sometimes organise playdates it would be great if you could put me on your mailing list i would be very grateful and look forward to meeting you all.
Kerry

Hello kerry and yes i do the organizing I have one on june 17th but you wont be here yet. so the next will be around end of july i got a surgery coming up begining of july so will need a little recover before i do the next so by end of july will work for you anyways so you can be settled in as well. there is alot of english speakin at our functions  i am not sure about spanish and ofc everyone tryin to learn french lol @ adele haha the weather was nice last few days i think u blew the clouds down but no rain suppose to be nice all week i think you will be back soon enough and it will be hot hot hot in july and wish for the crap weather cya soon hun 21st not to far xxx

Btw Please all who want on the events email list please email me your name, ages of children and your email u want it sent to. i send out the email once a month with the dates times etc on it. and you can come to the ones you can thanks all look forward to meeting you all and having some fun with the little munchkins :)
Tammy

hiya tammy do you know any  gynecologist/hospital in toulouse?not for me lol..but for other mum on here

Hello ladies,
I am glad to see that english speaking mums meet here in Toulouse. I am Mauritian and my husband French, we have a 5 yrs old daughter and are expecting twins who should be here very soon. We lived in Perth for a while and our daughter was born there, I'd like her to practice her english a bit more but there aren't many english speaking children around us...
I'd love to meet up, let me know when there are other meetings. Thanks, SHANE

Hi all,

IŽm the one in search of a gynecologist/hospital in Toulouse (thanks Ade). My second daughter will be due around mid August. Any experiences/advise anyone?
IŽve read the next meeting up is set on th 17th, thatŽs the date we arrive to Toulouse so tjouanno, IŽd very much appreciate it if you could include my name too in the mailing list for the next one. My daughter Sara will be 4 in December. Thanks.
Kopr, we are available to speak Spanish ANYTIME (IŽm from Madrid) and my husband English so Sara can speak both languages... for now... French is obviously on the list.
Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Hi all,

Mmp, I am currently at the Paule de Viguier hospital in Purpan, the gynecologists there are very competent. But you should call them as soon as you get here to get the formalities done.

I can't join in any meeting soon but should be able to as soon as my babies are here. Will keep in touch through here though...

Looking forward to be meeting all of you...

hi there syrielle

hope u are well
twins sound just devine
when are u due
do let me know if u need any help at all
much love
mari louise

Hi again
Syrielle my daughter is 6years and we would love to meet up for play-dates (we move on the 28th of July so will be around the whole of august).
MMP that would be great for the girls to get together and have a bit of play in Spanish!!!I hope your move goes well and we will be following you out in July.What area are you moving too?we are still searching the internet for our next home.
Kerry

Hi Mari-Louise and Kopr,

I'm gonna have a c-section as bubs are not in a favorable position for natural birth. Its for Friday and I just can't wait anymore... thanks Mari-Louise for offering your help and Kerry,would be nice for the children to meet up. I live very close to the city centre.
Do you all work or are you full time mummies ? I am a childcare worker and should be going back to work in November but absolutely don't want to...

Good day all

Hi syrielle
Good luck with friday,twins how exciting!!!I hope all goes well :)
I will be a full time mum so will be on hand for cuddles with your new ones.Well take care and looking forward too meeting you all.
Kerry xx

i got a list of info for you but i cant put links on here but here is a midwife if you cant get into a gyno france is funny if u not fast or to far along can cause issues finding one. An English-speaking midwife:
• Mrs. Fabienne Stock, 20 rue Michel de Montaigne, Toulouse
(Tel: 05 61 22 92 29) hope i can give u this here but mods let me know if i cant :)

Hello,

Maybe you could start a new topic concerning gynaecologists in Toulouse on the Toulouse forum. :)

An Expat.com mums meet up in Toulouse is a great idea. :)

yes and free as well  i think fab,the list is endless barbeques etc with just friends getting together and kids...great:)

hello christine  you are right not be such a bad idea that will be on my to do list :) and we are organizing a mums/dads and children meeting soon :)

Haha ade stop reading my mind and posting a second before me lol

haha..

Thank you all.
Kopr, weŽll be in Toulouse center for the time being until we find a house somewhere. WeŽre aiming to go to Colomiers...weŽll see what we can find.
Syrielle, good luck with the twins and thanks again for sharing your experience regarding hospitals.
WeŽll be travelling tomorrow... Toulouse here we come!!

mmp good luck with your moving !!!see you all soon !:)

Have a great flight mmp... See you soon !!!
Warm welcome to Toulouse !!

Hi all, I have a 6 week old and have just moved to Toulouse about 3 months ago. I'd love to meet up with all of you. Syrielle I hope your c-section went ok. I had to have one in the end so feel free to contact me if you want someone to sympathize or if you need any help.
Hope to meet you all soon.

Hi and welcome
where abouts are you?
Im in Aussonne near Blagnac, I have 2 daughters :-)