20-30's meet up in Toulouse!

Hi guys,

Me and my partner have both recently moved to Toulouse from Manchester, we would love to meet some new people over and I'm looking to arrange a meet up for anybody in their twenties- thirties, couples, singles etc in Toulouse to get to know some people. There are about 10 of us who have made friends over here so far, 4 girls and 6 guys and I would love the opportunity to meet some more people!

If anybody is interested and would like to meet for a drink next month ,let me know and I will try and put something together one night!

xxx

yes, I will join with you

Hello jazz.murphy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi there! I've been in town for around 2 months now. I'm gonna stay until the end of the year. I barely know anyone here outside of work. Are you guys going out this weekend? I travel a lot, but for most of the time I'm here in TLS. Keep me posted!

A.

Hi!!! I'm 23 and from the US, I live here with my boyfriend who is also 23.  We'd love to meet other people in the area to go out and get dinner with etc!

Hi there!
I have been in toulouse for 2 and a half years.
Im english and im 26 years old.
I am always out in toulouse with my english mate. we are both out tonight if any of you guys want to join us for a few drinks?

Come on, people! Is anyone planning on going out on the forthcoming weekend? Fri? Sat? Both? I'll be in town for the next 2 and a half weekends. Write me message!

Hi there!
I'm Matilda, I'm an Australian student who has just moved to Toulouse with my French boyfriend. I love the city and am slowly working on my french but I don't know anyone here apart from my boyfriend and his family! I would so love to meet some other english speakers to catch up for a drink and a chat!

Hi guys!

I'm Zoe, originally from Brighton but grew up in Cannes on the French Riviera, and decided to move to Toulouse a year ago after having lived in Australia.
Huge rugby fan, love a bit of party and addicted to traveling (absolutely in love with Aus and Ireland), hit me up if any of you fancy a drink or a catch up!

Yes I am ready to be part of your party if you don't mind.

I am a ghanaian guy which means an african also bored in the house and looking for somewhere to hook up this weekend,anyone ready to invite me should contact me on [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

I'm up for a drink!

Hey guys, how's it going, I'm an English guy from Southport (north west) and have been out here about a year and a half now, love the city and always up for meeting new people so if anyone fancies a few drinks at the weekend would be good to go out! Am able speak french after a few drinks aswell! Take care et Bon soiree!

MarkR07 wrote:

Hey guys, how's it going, I'm an English guy from Southport (north west) and have been out here about a year and a half now, love the city and always up for meeting new people so if anyone fancies a few drinks at the weekend would be good to go out! Am able speak french after a few drinks aswell! Take care et Bon soiree!

It would be cool to hang out some time : )

Hi everyone!
I'm new in Toulouse and would love to meet new people! Let me know if you would like to go out for a drink! :)

Hello , je suis un étudiant Français de 25 ans et je recherche des personnes comme toi de culture anglo-saxonne pour améliorer mon anglais, car même si je termine mes études en business school mon niveau d'anglais n'est pas terrible :( , car j'aimerais pourquoi pas partir un an dans un pays anglo-saxon. Donc si ça te dit de se rencontrer pour échanger nos connaissance dans nos langues respective ça serait hyper cool :)

Bonjour Aymeric31,

Merci pour votre post - mais la discussion date un peu ici :)

Je vous invite à créer une nouvelle discussion avec vos questions sur le Forum Toulouse pour une meilleure visibilité :)

Merci

Maximilien