Language exchange french/english

Hi !!

I am a french female living in Toulouse,graphic designer. I would like to do language exchange because i want to improve my english.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me !

See you soon !

Faiza

Hi,
I am interested with your idea, langauge exchange.
I would like to learn french too. my french is just for survival. Would you mine email me. [email protected]
Thanks

Hi Faiza J'e m'appelle Bernard je suis artist et Irlandais..55..I hope to be in Toulouse in a few  days Je  suis  en Vacances.. I ve always  done language exchanges  in Toulouse when ever I am passing that  wayit s great fun !  maybe  we  can share  art work too !  Talk soon peut  etre le  week end ..a  bientot Bernard

Hello Bernard :)

As this is the anglophone version, I invite you to only write in english so that all members can understand and interact with you.

Also for all those interested in Language exchange, do check our section Language exchange in Toulouse.

Regards

Kenjee

[Moderated: pls post in the Language Exchange in Toulouse section]

Hi Bernard,
I am interested to do language exchange with you, lat me know when you are in Toulouse !

See you soon,

Faiza

Hi faiza, I am Nagendra, I am interested in the language exchange. I know just basics of french, I guess it would be great to exchange our knowledge on languages. Do let me know when can we meet if you are interested. :)

Hi I'm Anouchaka,
and indian too i am interested to know you well, if you agree here is my phone nos: 0951667801
see you bye

Hey Faiza,

If your interested in meeting let me know, I am form the UK with poor French and need to improve...I have been in Toulouse for 6 months now so time to learn the language I think :)

Stuart

Hello Stuart  :cheers:

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Toulousefor increasing your chances to find a partner to learn French.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi am Susan and Ugandan leaving in paris.I would be glad to be your friend.my mail is [email protected]  .Am looking forward to hearing from u. Best regards :)