Job in tourism

Hello everybody,

I am Italian I am 25 years old. I have achieved the degree in Tourism in my country two years ago. At the moment I am in Scotland where I am studying English in order to gain a higher qualification of the language. In June, after the end of the course, I dream of moving to Martinique in hope of finding a job in one of the amazing tourist facilities as a receptionist or any kind of job which involves interaction with people from all over the world. I speak fluently three languages Italian (mother tongue), Spanish and English.
I would be very pleased if anybody could help me with some useful tips and I am sure you will. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Claudio

Claudio. I've just answered your almost-identical post on the Cayman Islands forum. If you have indeed "dreamed" of living on all the Caribbean islands, then you might want to refine your dream a bit, and save a lot of people's time. If Martinique is part of your dream, you might want to add French to your list of languages!

Can a young man have two dreams and follow both hoping to realize at least one of them? :) I hope not to have taken too much of your time. Thanks for your  patience. speak soon