Garbage on the beaches of honduras

Are some areas worse than others for garbage on the beach?  Which beaches seem to be cleaner?  I would not want to buy beachfront and wake up to garbage on the beach.  Where I live now on a lake in Canada I get the odd water bottle or stray flip flop now and then.

Flip flop and empty bottle of water on a lake/pond ?!? That's clear. How about in The Caribbean.... With ocean...flooding with tropical storms... Heavy rains even. All things will end up at low lands.. Which means ocean in the end. If.. There is a situation that anyone says this beach vs that beach in Honduras... Well ,... How about stepping back and seeing for yourself. And.. Seeing what one will or would do if had "a dirty beach". All beaches are dirty to me.. Everywhere.
If a salesman sells you a clean beach vs a dirty one.. Run. IDE rather have a beach that was dirty but will be cleaned than one that "the beaches are always clean".. LIE..

There are zero beaches in Honduras, Belize or even in Florida that are clean !

I was ready to start a development on Ft Poerce beach in Florida. O.. My gosh.. So many sea shells ,,,,!! By the way.. Bottled were floating up on the shoreline.

Get offline... Get to your destination on any beach anywhere and then... Start talking about what u see vs what your hear.

One time a pair of dirty underpants washed up on shore had to fish them out with a stick.  I was going to wing em in the neighbors yard but the wife bagged them up and took them to the landfill.

I am planning on a vacation to Central America.  I would like to stop in roatan, la ceiba, trujillo, nicaragua, belize.  I have looked online at real estate and have found good deals at all locations and yes I do plan on staying a few nights at LCBC.  I have found the houses at la ceiba beach club to have the styling I like and also on the pacific side of nicaragua.