Hey , i am from Qatar....anybody there who want a friend ...? :P

Hello, i am sunny living in Qatar, anyone like to be my friend do let me know, i love to watch movies , hangout with friends, try eating diff food n lots more....have a great day..

thanks

Welcome on Expat-blog Sunny! I hope you get lots of new friends on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the Qatar forum. :)

Best of luck.
Christine

thanks but why i cant send my private messages to people.

hi sunny sunny hows live in qatar in in oman it looks realy hot there i just been working for afirm here in lowestoft england i was buliding oil rigs for B P ibelive they whent to qatar have they arrived yetis there plenty of work there well hope to hear soon mike

Hey mike, Qatar is same like if we talk about weather. but i like qatar because its beautiful for me & i hope all the people who are living here are having same feelings. hope when you get rid of oil rigs then you can enjoy kool time in middleeast...lol...kidding.... let me know when you gona arrive to Qatar...have a great day

welcome Sunny :)

I love to walk on kornish , watching movies

and making new friendship .

hi do you have yahoo messenger. we can chat there..tnx

Hi Guys, I live and work in Belgium. I would like to move and work in Qatar. Is there anyone out there (in Qatar) that can advice me and eventually receive me at arrival to Qatar?
Thanks in advance

hey sunny, what is your favourite thing about qatar?

Hmmmm, Desert Dunning is the best activity in Qatar, Sheesha nights with traditional arabic dinner...bla bla , what about your favourite?

hmmm well  i haven't been here long yet but i must say that walking along the corniche.....despite the heat is brilliant :) i love the view and the sea breeze.

wow desert dunning sounds loads of fun! i have heard that lots of people do it here.

ronstartheone wrote:

I dont think there's much to do in here, It is quite boring lol

what you mean : Qatar or this forum?

I think there is plenty to do, its just a case of going out and making it happen as well as thinking up things to do. Its like any place in the world, but then again it also does depend on your personal interests. :)

Hi,

I read your message and as I seem to have the same interests as you, decided to write. I have only been in Doha a short time and am interested in meeting new people here outside of the workplace. What do you do here? I look forward to hearing from you.

A

Hello :)

I will be spending a couple of days in Doha for the first time in my life on Nov 17th. I am excited about it and wish to find some nice friends to meet and enjoy a good converstion or a take a walk together on corniche!

Please let me know what you think :)

Take Care

Hi there.. This is Patrick Santos from Taguig. I'll be going to Qatar on November 25. I'll going to do some roadshow and event in one of the hotels there for our project in Makati.

[moderated: please post in the classifieds]

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God Bless..

Firefighter from Kansas City, Missouri USA here looking for friends and contacts :)

Hey Mr, fire fighter ....you must be working in Q-Chem...if not i got a friend he is doing same work there....hope you can have a good friend in qatar if you like .....have a nice time here...

Hey Sunny I sent you a message

Hi, my name is  khadidja  Iam doctor and I want to continu my studies in QATAR I would like to meet some new friends here in Qatar.

hello every body

Good morning Doha and People of Doha,

Doha seems to be very quiet this morning after big rush and party last night for the 2022 World Cup host.

Vroomm..vrooom..vrooom..screeetch were everywhere and very contrast situation this morning :)

Yes its true friends, it been a very huge celebration for 2022 in Qatar and all of us enjoyed alot and we are supporting for Qatar 2022 Hard, we wish all the best to Qatar & the ppl who live here gona see much more in next 12 years of joy......

@irwanla: Can you please start a new discussion concerning the World Cup 2022... By the way congratulations for winning the bid:) I was sure Qatar would have win the bid... ;) Very well merited :)

@sunysuny,hi how is live in qatar,let be friend.you can chech my profile for you to know me more.thanks.

Welcome usher to this blog.i hope u ll get all the info about qatar here as well as friends. Best wishes

Wow you have a lot of fans, anyways how long have you been here?

just holla if you need a friend

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying great weather in Qatar...
I would like you to share your experience in Qatar, best places to visit and restaurants..... Cheers

Hey sunny,

For places to visit there arent a lot but here it goes:
- Pearl Qatar
- Katara
- Sealine
- Going out in a boat or Yacht
- Souq Waqef
- Sharq Hotel & Spa/Ritz Carlton Hotel/Grand Hayatt for beaches
- Al Ghareya lofts (chalet)
- Al Shamal (Rowais) beach

Restaurants:
------------
- Le Notre
- Megu (Japanese restaurant in Pearl Qatar)
- Bice (Italian restaurant in Pearl Qatar)
- Mango Tree (Thai restaurant in Pearl Qatar)
- JW's steakhouse (Marriott Hotel)
- Steakhouse (W Hotel)
- Tandoor Express (Indian, have some branches around doha, good for take away)
- L'wzaar Seafood Market (Seafood restaurant in Katara)
- Maze (Gordon Ramsey Restaurant in Pearl Qatar)
- Jasmine (Thai restaurant in Souq Waqef)
- Al Mourjan (Lebanese Restaurant in Corniche)
- Spice Market & Market (Asian Restaurant in West Bay)
- The Lagoon (International restaurant in Ritza Carlton)
- Le Relais de l'Entrecôte (french steakhouse in Pearl Qatar)

PS: these restaurants are expensive but really good.

Cafe's:
-------
- Dalloyau Paris (Pearl Qatar)
- Chocolate Bar (Pearl Qatar)
- Sokar Basha (turkish, Katara)

I hope this helps :)

Hello guys,

I arrived to Qatar a month ago.
I would like to know the country, meet new people, taste the local specialities ..

PS: I speak French, English and Arabic.

Looking forward to reading from you,

Sonia

Hi Sonia,

welcome to Qatar.

Welcome everyone to Qatar forum, I would totally recommend going to the meet up on 18th to meet new people!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend
Ally :)

Thanks AllyBee and hope to see you there for sure with your friends

see you

What are the details about ,eetup on 18th.Location,Timing...?Can i join in...?

heres the link to the meet up on the 18th

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=161705

ally

Hi puzzle,

Thank you very much.

Hello everyone!!!

Hope you must be loving the weather so far, We know that summer has just arrived and we need to be indoor most of the time but make sure, finally we can go to beaches and resorts in Qatar....
Al sharq resort is offering good packages for spending a weekend.
At nights, weather is still perfect to visit Souq Waqif for sheesha and outdoor dinners...
The Tourch hotel near villagio has made their soft opening and rates are still good to take a room and enjoy their fantastic pool...
I would love you all to share on this blog about new restaurants , movies, places to visit in Qatar... Yes we all are at same land, one big family and good friends indeed.

Thanks for the info, sunnysunny

AllyBee,
Thanks for the info on the meeting. IŽll see if I can manage to attend. IŽd love to meet some people here.