Looking for friends in Qatar

Hello everyone,
I 'm planing to visit Qatar
and I would like to have friends before i go ,
In advance thank you for your suggestions and your help,
which will be invaluable to help me settle down here.
See you soon then, with much love,
don't hesitate to contact me

Hi;
Im planning to LIVE in Qatar.. when will you be there? and how did you get the visa ? im moroccan aswell..

Hi every body,
how are you me too i want to find a job in qatar i have already my husband over there but he can't take me whith him he hasn't a good job.

u can ask u'r hubby to find to u a job  there or a sponsor !!!
u can also come to vist him as tourist !!! The problem here in Qatar in renting house is very expensive that's why moroccan people can't bring their wife with them espcially those who earn low salary  !!! if u  find job then u can help him !! bye

thank you very much for your answer,the first one i have to find a jobe for help him.

welcome bnate bladi any time :)

hi there,
i'm new in doha ... just landed few days ago .i;m working as engineer within qatar airways  and i want to meet some new friend here. So if your re interested shoot me an inbox
Amelia

Anyone from Al Matar Al Qadeem (Old Airport Area) on here looking for new friends ?

Contact the Embassy.

:sosad: im looking for my girlfriend jessa mae fojas shes phillipino she went to work in qatar.i dont know where abouts she got the job through a agency in manila.we had argument before she go.she did not have phone.if anyone knows her whereabouts or how i can contact her.
I love her.please help.anyone.

I havent had reply from embassy in qatar?

Hi amelia 85,

I want to go to qatar also this coming september. I want to find a better job there. I am a filipino citizen but i am here in saudi arabia now. I am planning to resign this september and go there. I saw you working in Qatar Airways as engineer. I have a degree also,Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have 3years experience as production engineer. I just wanna ask..how can i apply there?