Looking for new friends...

Hi everyone,

I am Rafy, I am 31, French, living and working in Doha

I am not fully a newbie in Doha, already 5 months, but...I still feel so lonely !!! I've met plenty of people but at the end of the day I don't know who to call for a drink or any activity :-(

I am looking for new people to meet - we are all here for work (Doha is not the sexiest city ever hehehe) but let's have some good time...alone it's fine but together it's better !

Cheers

Hi, i am living in qatar for long time, i know everything around. I am alone as my family are away back home. I am not looking for any relationship exept for a female friend to hang out, have a coffee, a drink or dinner. If interrested only in friendship please answer this message
Dave

Hello Dave  avec plaisir encore moi un mp

Rafy

Hi Rafy,

You should please write only in English in the English speaking forum. If you want to interact in French here is the French forum.

I am sure you will get more contacts.

Thank you,
Christine.
Expat.com team

Hello...

Just invite us for a drink!!!

jajajajaja

Antonio

yup .... but 100% perfect...!!

A big question here .... how to get self entertained here ....with no fiends & hangouts !!!

Hi rafy ,
I would suggest you meet people in person , through regular meetups and activities , such as tango classes , book clubs , movie goers etc.. there are plenty of group made just for the same purpose .
I personally would avoid people through internet , had some sour experiences actually ..

-

Lets catch up...

New frends

I'm ready just bbm 263b6f8c

hi hope you r doing fine, have a nice day

Hi,
I'm here since more than two mounth, I'm from France too and felling the same...

Hi Azeez1977 and jeremiah p,

Are you searching for friends too? Maybe you can introduce yourself for the other members to know you better, what are your hobbies? How can we help you:)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: Post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Forum Doha.]

Hi!

I am living alone in Doha. I am interested in joining some western dancing class for beginners. Can anybody suggest any evening classes in Doha?

Bab

[Moderated: Avoid Copy/Paste on the forum.]

Im Steve Humble, im a Nigerian living and working here in Doha, im really intresting to be with, funny when with friends and have a good sence of humour, love having a drink after work and like to meet new friends... if you want a real friend and want to lean from me as well as i will love to lean new things too, dont hesitate to reach me on 55702878...

Hi i am new as well.Please call me 33725049.Maybe we can chat somewhere...

belon

Hi Rafi
I'm Ahmed from Lebanon
I wish you success

Hi belon and Rafi,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Perhaps a few words about yourself could help the members to know you better.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

weclome anytime

;)

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies :-)

Let's organise a get together before Christmas but I am a terrible event planner - someone wants to take the lead of that ?

Rafika

Hi,

Very good Idea,
It will be great if there is many people.

Han solo

hi?am new here here in and am looking for a friend.if interested inbox

Hi sweet
Good to chat over here, let's try to meet for a coffee.
Keep in touch.

Dears , I think it will be very nice if we arranged outing for all of us , i recommend Pettet cafe in el Saad , in front of MacDonald in Sehaim bn hamad str. let's do it by 2nd of Dec 8 p.m
who agree ???

Hi everyone - any suggestion on a get together ? I would suggest sometime before Christmas.

Cheers

Rafy

Hi Rafy
I am Bibo, 31 years old from lebanon.i am a construction manager, life here in Doha is not bad, i like to play tennis and Squash almost every day after my work and going to clubs in my weekend.
its nice to be your friend
Byr

i think a Barbecue on the beach will be a good idea since the weather is cool this year , really also i am planning to make a party in my villa and invite all my friends

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website pls]

hi
wanna a friend?
I can be ur best frd
I love watching movie
shy in nature

mail me at [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi Hasna
Do you know anybody who can play table tennis?Thanks

Welcome to Doha rafay

Hi, how u doing? yeah am still fresh in this country, i been here from 2 weeks ago i have friends but they going clubing hard evey single night :D so am building new friends here, so it better to do any activities :D u can contact me anytime :D wish u having fun

Cheerz

Hi,
That depends on your schedule. I have my weekends off so if you wanna hang out or something, feel free to hit me up

Hi
I am new to Doha, came in January, 2014.
am free on Fridays and if you are interested, we can go for morning or evening strolls at the Corniche area or visit malls and have talks on various topics while taking tea or coffee or munching on something. Just feel free to message.
Best regards,

Hey I'm Christina I just came in Doha!!!so I'm alone too!!! :(