Any Westerners looking to hang out

Been in Doha for a bit and spending time with the same people for the last 6 month, looking to meet good fun people and hopefully expand our social circles. I am sure there are some likeminded people somewhere around Doha. Were all in our mid to late 20's, a couple of Americans and a Brit, always down for something.

Welcome to Expat.com md86!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts.;)

Harmonie

welcome

Hey there, same here, a change from the usual bunch will be definitely good. Am not a westerner though, a Lebanese. Drop me a message if u're up for something :)

coming on a VC....wouldn't be bad to hang out?!

We hang out every Tuesday more than 30 westerns contact me for more details

I ve been here for 10 months .i know how it feels being european or american in this country. Booored to hell

why Giordana  so bored , we're living in nice country and you can do A lot of activity over here ,,,
Rony .

hahahha right , i have seen it all by now? what to say about country which doesnt even have a country side or another citys you may visit. I feel inprisoned to be honest :(

no way .
It's good time go to silain and do camping activity and BBQ well help as well .

Rony .

For sure Qatar is not like Europe or america but it has its secrets and anything you can do for me I like Doha

Hi - what age group are you in?

bangora wrote:

We hang out every Tuesday more than 30 westerns contact me for more details

i like to hang out with you poeple.i am coing to doha this mouth,i am nigerian,but live in demark before ,but know get job in doha

this is my  mail adress [email protected]

Hello akinsome,

This is an old thread from 2013, you might not get reverts.

In what field are you looking for job  :/

Thank you,
Marjorie

i think everyone is going to dubai for hangout. I tried to book a ticket for tomorrow. All flights are full in the evening !!!!!!

hello there whats up, im not a westerner but I do have a western background and Im moving tk qatar soon :).