Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi Ykhan :)
Count me  :top:

Well I feel jogging n other means are ways u can kill shyness to meet faster,esp for pple that have inter woven interest, and also live within same vicinity, it doesn't have to be consecrated to a particular stuff,I buy that idea n dnt see it off TOPIC, rather a brilliant idea,well on my part.

i go running all the time, but i use that time for running rather than socializing. if somoene came upto me in the middle of my workout, i would just tell them to sod off! unless if it were someone gorgeous like yourself ;-) but thats just me!~

[ Moderated :  :offtopic: ]

hi julien,
your idea sounds cool but i am not sure to what extend it will work. anyways do let me know about the status coz i would like to be a part of it

thank you

(Moderated: off topic)

Hii,

How are you guys doing. So many replies but the plan was not made in to action.

Happen what ? No updates no txt's here. Lets start the same topic again here after..
please share your views and lets DO this time.

thnks

Maahi wrote:

Hii,

How are you guys doing. So many replies but the plan was not made in to action.

Happen what ? No updates no txt's here. Lets start the same topic again here after..
please share your views and lets DO this time.

thnks

Hello Maahi

Please note that now you can Create an Event, that's a new section added to the new Expat.com site to help members organize meet ups.

Do not hesitate to create an event.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I think the meet up is already finished and I wish there will be another meet up. I'm here in Dubai.

P.S
I'm looking for decent meet up to have friends from other country and to learn their culture only. No other agendas please. 😊