Still looking for genuine friends

Hi! I  am a british teacher looking to expand her network of friends. For the time being I am living in Ajman but also seeking advise on apartments in sharjah Dubai etc.

I have been here for 2yrs and still adjusting to the weather and culture. At times it gets a little hard and thats when I get really homesick. So I am hoping to find some wonderful suppprtive friends who can be a shoulder to cry on as well as tour this wonderful place called UAE together.
Looking forward to it!

Pleasure to be  :)

Me too

hello Shana and Noble how are you both?

Good :)

good to hear. I really hope this thread doesn't fizzle out and fingers crossed we can build a good strong network of fantastic friends!  keep your post coming in😊

Great. .

Hi...Dear sis dont feel alone we are with u

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Expat blog is not a dating website
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Expat blog is not a dating website

Good job !!!
Thanks

Hi...I am a teacher too...you teach in AJman?

well all friends are welcome as long as its platonic. I do enjoy going out to coffee shops, movie, theatre and dining out. ideally friends  from a professional background and intellectually stimulating.

yes I am yaaay!

Hey Pari,  I'm Nikki.  I've Been a Resident of UAE for @ 9 Years now.  So,  know a good number of people in UAE.  Would love to meet you a introduce you to many Friends. What do you teach in UAE ?  Let me know when you are Free ?
Regards, Nikki.

that will be wonderful Nikki!

Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

@Pari1
I have only one question:- How you will Know that the particular person will be GENUINE friend???  :/

well I will just have to trust my instincts..

Hello maam  :) how are you?

Hi Pari,
I would be glad to be one of your friends. I live in Dubai

Hi hemlesh

sure jump on board..

Hai friend

Hiii.

same here I am also getting nostalgic some time ..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic - This thread here is talking about friendship + Do not share email address on forum. You may use the private message system for that.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I m also looking for someone to hangout...