Looking good friend- moved here from Greece. I am all alone!

Hello everyone, I  moved here from the greece and still have yet to meet anyone I could hang out with.

I find myself cooped up in my house during the day and shopping on my own.

Looking for someone to hit the beach with or the mall. Have coffee and partake talk

Hi michael toma,
Welcome in UAE  :)

Welcome to UAE :) and enjoy your time :)

Hey!
Do you live in Dubai or abudhabi?

Hi, welcome to UAE. Hope you will be adjusts with UAE weather and waiting for hot & humid days to come.

Please let me know which city you located.

Thanks

I'm from Dubai and live in Dubai...would be pleasure to provide insights in any way I can :)
I was in Greece 2 times...lovely place and people ;)

michael toma wrote:

Hello everyone, I  moved here from the greece and still have yet to meet anyone I could hang out with.

I find myself cooped up in my house during the day and shopping on my own.

Looking for someone to hit the beach with or the mall. Have coffee and partake talk

Hi Michael,

Welcome to UAE. You in Abu Dhabi or Dubai?

million thx n most well come to dubai just add me n chat with me from sharjah alone here ,msg me now

hi I livein Dubai ..male middle aged ..

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

million thx i am also middle age but indian looking nice good honest friends here if u like just add me in ym     ..mdqmnr69.....for chat n enjoy here thx

hi

happy265 wrote:

Hey!
Do you live in Dubai or abudhabi?

hi
how are you

For those who are looking for friends it is a good idea to introduce yourself to the forum.
That way people will then consider whether to post a reply.

A one line one word post like "hi" will get nowhere.

Please be advised that the forum is not a dating site.

your right

Welcome to the UAE Michael😃😃

:) same here

huh.. most of us sailing in the same boat, wondering to get some one hooked up... I am Gaffar from South Africa

how is greece

Welcome to dubai/ uae. God bless

Hi everyone. It's the same thing with me,i am in Al Raha,6 months since I moved here. looking for a friend here, it's boring to be alone.

lets meet sometimes... PM me.