From uk?

Who is from the UK?

I am lol!

Hello chloeedee!

Could you please tell us why you are seeking people from UK?

Regards
Kenjee

I am :)

Moi. Me😀😉

It's a website for expats.....I'm looking for people from the uk....

Got to post something about myself in order to send messages to new members like you Ghaid, very happy to hear from you, how long have you been here?

Haay em from the uk on what basis do uneed people from uk

Hey, I've been here for almost a year now. I was living in Abu Dhabi when I was a kid back in the days then I left and and now am back into it Ugg!!

What about yourself?

eyy shab!! ... where in brum you from? x

Welcome back to AD Ghaid:) for me i have always been in Dubai and am enjoying it:) Enjoy it while you can and best wishes

Thank you Zahraa :).

I am from the UK now living in JBR.

Ghaid, ma agdar adiz messages 3ala el private, ygoolooli 2illa t3arfeen 3an nafsich bel forum, fa shlon?

madri wallah...ma3rof shlon el wa7id momkin y3arof 3an nafsa lol ...urm try adding me as contact or anyone and try again

From Birmingham sides but I wanna dream big I wanna livr big so wanna come and start a lifr in dubai

Hi,

As this is the anglophone forum could we all post in English please?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am from UK. Why you are looking for people from UK? Do you want to come or you are new in UK? ;)

Hi, I'm from Scotland. Just moved here.  :cool:  What are the best places to visit? I've been to Grand Mosque.

you can visit Ferari world, Yas Island and Burj Khalifa. The are worth visiting. All the best.

I will be soon.....fingers crossed! :D

I'm from London, will be moving to Abu Dhabi with my wife who is from Essex. Look forward to hearing from other Brits.

im from Uk. Been in the UAE for 2 years..

hey ,where have you been ?