Hello Im A Emarati Women Looking To make Friends girls and Boys

Hello everyone My name is Moza Im 20 years Of age i just Would like to make friends and get to know people from different countries and nationalities and Doing fun activities and just having fun , I really dont care about age difference if your 100 years Old i'll still be your friend , i like Someone who i can talk 2 and go out with and just living life as we should be .. Looking forward to meeting you guys <3

Hello there. I'm Ramadan, African, working and living in UAQ. I'm also looking for friends (all nationalities). To share ideas and learn about other norms and cultures... Cheers

Hi....
Wow..that will be perfect. I will be heading again to Dubai on 18Dec from Istanbul. Perhaps we can meet up and walk ard in Dubai together to places of interest or malls..
Msg me if u keen to..

Welcome Moza, I hope to have a nice time and a wonderful friends :)

Hi I am from pakistan my name ajmal .can v b friends

For those new members please feel free to introduce yourself to the forum.
That way others will be more inclined to answer your posts.

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc on an open forum.

Please read the terms and conditions of this forum located at the bottom of this page.

Thanks.

Hai friend how r u;
I am harry from India

I am male 28 from pk .I live to go long driving with friends. And like to chat group .and specially make new friends

its great to see you Moza
chaif halach???
i would love to be in touch with you
i live with emaraati locaqls most of my life here in abu dhabi and Dubai
so will be great to have some fun loving moments with you
you can always reach me at  [email protected]  and if we click we can further exchange contact details
i am from Pakistan Islamabad a civil engineer and MBA professional managing my own construction business and studying at UK also

Hi moza,

I'm sohail from pakistan, 30 and living in Abu Dhabi.

Regards.

Hi

I am a Singaporean, new to Dubai. Great to know u welcome friends of all community and country.

Keep in touch.

Have a nice day.

Singaporean

whats up, wanna be ur friend too, would love to have friends like yourself who join the good background to an open mind. willing to help you build a network of good friends, as well.

Hi girl.  Going to cenima today.  Anybody wana join !!!????

Hi moza!😄

hi....susan ...a filipina im 43 yrs of age.

hi princess , I wish to be your good frnd.
am an expat at abu dhabi.link or contact me at [email protected]

Its nice to have a new friends :|

Hi every body here.its me khalil age 29.live in dubai. I like to makes new friends.with every nationalities. I like to go long drive with friends.watching movies.

Hi Moza,
I m a lot older than you are but I'm very keen to know more Emarati friends like you.
Hope we can establish a good friendship...and most of all hope to hear from you.

J

yes. i am interested.

Hello everybody,

I would like to remind you all that Expat.com is not a dating website.
As this thread is becoming too much a dating one, i am closing it.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed