Ways to save money in Dubai

I have been hearing about this books of coupons you can buy to save money in Dubai! But what other options are out there to cut costs out here in Dubai?
Also where would you find out about ladies nights and happy hours?

Hi Nattalie,

Check out The entertainer (50% discount 1 bought 1 free on any of the vouchers) and they have many books by theme : entertainment and leisure, dinning out,  body and health care, clubbing, sports and outdoor activities, etc...

You can also check out ecommerce website for special deals offers  such as groupon, cobone, nail the deal, kobonaty, VIP deals, ...there is plainly of these websites offering discounted offers ...

For ladies night offers check Time out Dubai and Dubai savers

Hope this leads will help you out :-)

Cheers

Wow.. Dats an interesting topic..!! ;)

Hi All..
U know even i was looking for such things when i arrived here in Dubai. I found a few just check this one out, cobone.com

This has some very good deals, for things like scuba diving, desert safari, adventurous outings, theme parks, eateries, masseurs,etc.
I desperately want to try these(atleast some of these) but waiting for some good mates to join..

I know there are many deal websites in Dubai where you get upto 90% off on spas, salons, restaurants, movies,  home appliances adventure activities and more in Dubai. The one I know is Nail The Deal - www.nailthedeal.com and for electronics such as mobiles, cameras. laptops and more is Dgate - http://www.dgate.ae/.

Hope it helps :)

The entertainer has really good deals. Just a few weeks ago etisalat came out with an app that gives discounts, buy 1 get 1 free on movies, restaurants etc

Entertainer is pretty good. From the online websites, Groupon is my favourite. I've used them for a lot of nice deals.

As for ladies night almost every club has them, usually on a tuesday night, sometimes Wednesday. If you're into deep house music, Q43 is a good place to be on a Tuesday. Nice crowd, lots of expats.

The price of treatments varies between spas, and while basic treatments like manicures and pedicures can be cheaper in the smaller spas and salons, you will often pay a high price for more exotic treatments in the upmarket hotels.

I find spa prices in Dubai better then average as well. My favourite spa is Azur Spa which is hidden in International City Dubai. It is very upscale but the prices aren't bad. There are various packages available every month. You can avail the offer and make the best of it.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : old thread

I recommend you this platform where you can rent anything and make some money or save costs

renttitude.com/browse-listing

Good luck