Hola

Hello everybody.
I'm Antonio. I'm 34;I was born in Italy, and then I lived many years in London. I've lived in Madrid for 7 months now, and I'm loving it. I speak Italian, English and Spanish. I'm always ready to meet new people. If you're in Madrid, or want some info on the city, get in touch without hesitating.

Antonio

Welcome on Expat.com Antonio !

I spent a while in Madrid and loved it :) In which part of the city are you located?

Hey Julien.

Madrid is indeed a great city to live in, and I think I'll have a long stay here. I live in Malasaña, but i also go out a lot in Latina. This is where the 'movida' is in the city, isn't it?

:D
A>

Yep ! Ohh I miss the town center, el retiro y el museo del jamon :P

Hey Julien,

I'm trying to reply to a private msg since yesterday, but the system thinks I'm spamming. Today, it'seven worse. My private messages are blocked, for sending too many copy and paste!! I haven't been able to send msgs at all, how could I send copy and paste msgs?
This is the warning I'm getting:
"Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent spam issues, you temporarily won't be able to send more private messages. You've sent too much "copy and paste" messages ! Please post a few messages on the forum (minimum 15 in total) and we'll reactivate your account. Thank you for your comprehension!"

Please help. I'm simply trying to REPLY to aprivate msg I got.
I don't think this is fair.

Thanks.

A>

I don't know if you got my message, Antonio, but I would be happy to be your friend. I will be in Madrid from April 17 until the 24th. Maybe we could have a cafe con leche y hablar en ingles o en espanol. No hablo italiano con fluidez. Que te parece? Joanna

samsara76> give a me couple of days I'll try to sort this out. You should be able to send messages now but I'm not sure the algorithm won't block you after a few messages :/

Thanks for the ultra-fast reply, man!!
Your site rocks!!

Antonio

My private messages are working now. Thanks a bunch Julien.

Antonio

You're welcome, que vaya bien !

hello, my name is icess, i like your profile and i want to be your friend here is my email for my picture.... [email protected]