Looking for friends in Madrid!

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old male that has been living in Alcorcon, which is a small town by Madrid. I originally moved here about 6 months ago, but I had to return home due to one of my family members being ill. I'm originally from the United States. I recently graduated from University, and will be pursuing a Masters in the UK sometime in the future. I'm looking for friends to hang out and do fun stuff!

Welcome to Expat.com Americaninmadrid!;)

Harmonie

Hey! I will be moving to Madrid on thursday (I'm going to be an au pair), and I'd love to meet up so you can show me around and we could go for a drink or something, I'm so nervous! :D

Hi all!

I just moved to Madrid this week, staying for 5 months!
I don't know anyone yet, so I'd love to meet any of you

Hey! Similar situation! Moved here 4 days ago and I know no one! Haha :) email me - joshuaprbarrett(at) yahoo.co.uk :)

Hi guys, I'm kinda in the same situation too, except that I've just moved to Avila which is a bit outside Madrid. But I love Madrid and am planning on spending quite a few weekends there. I don't know anybody there though! So if anybody fancies meeting up for a coffee/beer, then just let me know! I'd love to have some friends to hang out with in this cool city! I'm 27, female from England- My email is karysadjei(at)hotmail.com Cheers!

Hi All,

I am cool guy from malaysia. American educated. worked across the world.
Now i am in madris to work in major spanish teleocom company.
Want to meet local people and learn the language.

BYe...

hi..

you can call me at 698085478...
we can meet for a coffee.

Rony

Hi! I'm from Canada but I speak fluent Spanish as well. I'm an 18 year old girl and am going into my second year of studying business. I just moved to Madrid a few days ago to be an Au Pair. I'll be staying until August and would really like to make some friends! Email me at [email protected] if you'd like to make a friend!

Hi

my name is Gianluca, i've just arrived in Madrid.

I speak French, English and Italian. Why don't we all meet this weekend? Let's say saturday around 7pm? Metro Tribunal?

Gianluca

Ive only been here 6 days I'm 19, irish in loranca, madrid, i would like to meet english speaking people as i do not know spanish. Preferably as near as possible to me. Please let me know as soon as you can if your interested.. Looking for someone to go for coffee, have a laugh, for a drink, shopping etc. thanks [email protected]

Im arriving in madrid in two weeks. 18 year old girl from nz and wont know a soul there haha going to be an au pair so will have all day free whilst the kids are at school, would be amazing to meet some people who have the same hours so we can hang and have fun on the weekends too etc inbox me :)

I am in Madrid June 15 to June 19 th anything fun happening during this time would luv to catch up for a beer on sat or sun night.

Hi Everyone
I just moved to Madrid and live in Las Rozas de Madrid
Would love to meet and chat in English
I use to live in Manchester
x

I will be in Madrid 28/7 - 18/8. I don't live there, but I come as often as possible. Catch me if you want to meet :)

Hi guys just got a job in las rozas. anyone else near there or know people there?