English au pair looking to meet people in Madrid

Hi everyone,  I've been living here in Madrid for just one week so far and would love to meet some new people. I speak Spanish and French and am interested in Language exchanges or just meeting anyone for a coffee or lunch maybe. If you're in the city and have some spare time please contact me, looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Caroline

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on forum allowed + please do not write in capital letters on the forum.

Yo girl!
I'm an English aupair in Madrid too trying to mingle with some new people! Anddddd I speak French. And some Spanish. Anyways, if you're still interested, let's figure out if we can meet up and face this city with zeal!

Iris

Hi Iris, yeah that would be great. When are you free this week? I can't do Thurs, but maybe tomorrow or weds? I'm free between 9.30 and 4.30 so let me know what suits you? We can meet somewhere in the centre? Hope your au pair experience is going well so far :-) x

Girl!
Sounds good. My free times are always 9:00-2:15.....I'm kind of tight on time since my host fam lives in Leganès, but I think we can make do :) Fridays I'm off, and weekends are suuuperrr flexible. Yeah how about tomorrow @10am. Meet at the Puerta de Sol fountain, facing the town clock? You know what, add me on Facebook (Iris Esquivel, from Montreal) and I'll message you my number just in case.
I hope your experience is going well too! Looking forward to talking all about it :)

Hi!!

Im half Spanish half English, been living in Madrid for 7 years now and reaaaally miss hanging out with English people!

I'd love to join you if that's ok! But would be able to next week (really busy this one). I can show you around some day!

I hope you like the city. It's a great place to be once you know your way around :)

Hello Nythya!
I would love to hang out and hit the town with you! Madrid is beautiful, but you're right, you really do need to know your way around (which I do NOT haha). Anyways, next week looks good to me. You can add me on fb (Iris Esquivel, from Montreal) and we can go from there.
Cheers!

Iris

Great! I'll add you right now! :) My name's Alexandra

Hi, so how long will you stay for in Madrid?

Hiya! I'm from Scotland, and an au pair in Madrid as well! Anyone want to meet up?

Hiya! How long are you in Madrid for? I arrive in 11 days and would love to hang out some time :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : No free ad please + you can register your company in the business directory

Hi everyone,

I'm a Spanish person that want to meet English people for learn more english (we can speak Spanish for learn Spanish as well). I'm from Madrid and we can have a meeting for lunch, go to cinema, walk around the city or something like that. I'm 28 years old.

Regards

Hello!
Desperately looking for someone to practice my SPANISH with...would love to do a language exchange.
I'm 21, from Montreal, Canada with a degree in Education.
Hoping to hear form you..

Hi Iris,
I'm a boy. But only seek friends. :)
Yes, we can talk in English and in Spanish as well. If there more people that want to do a language exchange we can walk around Madrid.
If anyone are interested, I'll send my email or phone by message private.

:cheers:

Hey! That´s so funny, I´m have the exact same situation! Half English, half Spanish and I´ve been living in Madrid for 10 years! Also miss speaking English, Im happy to meet up too. :))
Elena.

Hiiii im chloe and im an au pair for the summer about 20 minutes from the centre of madrid i would love to meet up with others and go sight seeing and grab drinks at the weekend :)

nice to meet you too, i'm Andy. also try meetup dot com, u kann find many friends to meet, take cafo, go to cine...

Hi in English!! I was seeing you want to learn more, I'm in Madrid for the summer and looking for friends to meet up with to hang out at the weekends :)

Hello there! My name is Ala, and I'm also in Madrid for a bit of language practice (but of a basic level), and I'm also into culture and history (attending a flamenco show later today!). did you manage to meet up? Maybe a whatsapp group can be created to have more rapid contact :p

Anyways, I can go out for dinner tomorrow at around 9:30PM if any are interested to meet.

My name is Jaqui and I'm looking for some people to hang out with while I'm here as an au pair until the end of August. I'd love some friends to go site seeing, go to cafes or some bars, shop etc..
message me if you're interested :)

Hello! I'm a spanish guy from Pamplona. I have arrived to Madrid one month ago after living abroad for a while (specially in Holland where I was the latest 3 years). I would like to meet new people and practice languages.
I also have to discover the city :)
Cheers! Iñaki

Hi!

I'm also an au pair in Madrid for this summer and was looking for someone to meet up with! Was wondering if any of you were still around?

I don't live in the centre of Madrid so weekends are best if not evenings !!

Xx

Hi caroline ,

My name is jane i currantly commute from
Uk to madrid spending just over a week in madrid then go back to uk for a week where i work then come back to madrid again would be great to meet up sometime. I come back to madrid next tuesday but will be going on holiday for nearly 3 weeks but we can keep in touch and meet when im
Back in madrid. We could maybe meet in 3 weeks once im
Back from
Holidays.
Take care jane

Hi inyaki
My names jane i currantly commute from uk to madrid i used to live in holland maybe we can meet up sometime

Take care jane